“Beautiful view in a quaint harbor inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maritime Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gig Harbor
Maritime Inn
You added Maritime Inn to your Saves list
3212 Harborview Dr, Gig Harbor, WA 98335   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Gig Harbor
Georgia
“Beautiful view in a quaint harbor inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2010

The Maritime Inn was an absolute treat for my husband and me. We were there to celebrate our 11th anniversary. Our room was by far not the most expensive room but the view was awesome. Right across the street from the water, there are so many little shops within walking distance. We were allowed to check in early and were greeted by a very friendly staff member. Upon checking in, we were given a complimentary glass of wine. The rooms are so quaint with fireplaces and a nice comfy bed. We loved the romantic feel of this cute, little inn.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Vallejo, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2010

Spent one night here when in the area for business. Loved the location! The front desk person, Terry, was very friendly and helpful. I was in the smallest room, as that was the one that was within budget for my work. It was very cozy and comfortable. I didn't eat breakfast at the inn, but rather walked to Kelly's on a recommendation from a colleague. My breakfast there was great!

Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2010

What can you say after staying here over 8 times in the last three years, could be 10 but when your home who counts, Staying again in February this year so this is just a pre-review. Have traveled all over and this Inn and the staff are world class. Obviously those who rated this place less than Excellent would consider the Rockies "hills" San Francisco "on the water" no pleasing some people. The Staff have always been more than just staff, they have become friends. Planning on two more stays later this year.Enjoy.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

I stayed at the Maritime Inn with my family (husband, 2 kids, mom & dad, aunt) and we had a fabulous time. The staff was very personable, friendly and helpful. The rooms were beautiful and the beds very comfortable. My Mom was in the Skansonia and the view was spectacular. The location was downtown and we could walk to restaurants and shops very easily. The continental breakfast was wonderful every morning with a good 3 hours in which to partake of the goodies. Very nice!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2009

We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 night stay! Upon arrival we were welcomed by the friendly staff and offered a glass of wine. We stayed in The Skansonia which had a balcony and a view of the park & harbor. Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated. The location was absolutely perfect and within walking distance of shops, restaurants, the grocery store, post office & banks. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They were friendly and helpful, offering us maps and information on the area. This was our first time to Gig Harbor and would highly recommend the Maritime Inn.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Camas, Wa.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2009

We had a great time in Gig Harbor. The accommodations were great.
Great location, clean and well decorated. The person at the desk was very pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2009

What a lovely place to be! We just returned from a three night stay at this delightful inn. The staff, led by Kathy Franklin, is personable, efficient and everyone is always smiling. The rooms are beautiful. The view of the harbor is inviting, and the thoughtful touches of the entire staff did not go unnoticed. I had the misfortune of losing the keys to a rental car and every staff member did everything possible to assist me. When we left, I felt like I was leaving family.

If I owned an inn, I would try to steal Kathy to run it for me, but alas, I feel her loyalty to this delicious gem is carved in stone. I plan to return "early and often".

P.S. The keys were located.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Maritime Inn? Share your experiences!