“Looking forward to future visits” 5 of 5 stars

+1 360-331-0343
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Freeland
Description: INVENTIVE ITALIAN FUSION Our staff would like to invite you to our cafe. We offer a collection of eclectic beverages, meals, desserts, concepts, inspiration and music for the entire family. Featuring art and European-American cuisine by Chef Mindy Moody and her family. Our hours are 11:30 AM (first seating) - 7:30 PM (last seating) Tuesday-Saturday (Closed Sunday/Monday) Our "All Day Menu" is available 11:30-Close; featuring small plates, soup, salad, sandwiches (including our famous Glass Alley BLT), pizza, and house-made spaghetti & fettuccine. Our dinner menu is served 4:30-Close and features a rotating selection of house-made artisan ravioli, lasagna, and entrees such as our signature Chardonnay Chicken and Filet Mignon. "Pull up a chair, take a taste, come join us; life is so endlessly delicious."
Langley, Washington
“Looking forward to future visits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I am very pleased with the breadth of the menu, quality of the food and reasonable prices. I tried both house wines and they were fine house wines. I suggest reservations.
I appreciated that a tasty dinner salad came with the entrees. All of life does not have to ala carte. Service is friendly. If you are in a rush, plan ahead. It seems to me that food is made to order and served at the proper temperature.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Clinton, Washington
“Lunches are good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Lunches are great though the sandwiches are big enough for 2. I guess in the future I will have to share because they are way too much for me. Grilled chix was wonderful

Visited December 2013
Whidbey Island, Washington
“Great new local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This new restaurant in Freeland has a variety of dinner options, and a knowledgeable staff. They go out of their way to assist and be helpful without being in the way. We have been back 2 or 3 times, and each time they recognize us, and we have friendly chats. The prices are reasonable, wine is good, and atmosphere is perfect!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Freeland, Washington, United States
“What a Nice Surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I live in Freeland and drive by The Glass Alley everyday, but hadn't really heard much about it since it just opened in the last 6 months or so. We drove by one night and decided to try it out...oh my gosh! Excellent food...great flavors...and friendly service! Very large portions, enough for a second meal the next day. We had wine and our meal and didn't spend over $50. Lots of garlic, which I love, but almost too much between my salad, soup and entree. We will go again though!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Clinton
“Great flavors blended together”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

The Glass Alley Café is on the site that once housed the local bowling alley. The floor of the restaurant is part of the bowling alley and the tables were the original lanes. There is a cute little fireplace in one corner and every once in a while one will be treated to a piano player.

Italian influences abound through the meal. The salad was refreshing and crisp. My taste buds were treated to a blend of amazing flavors that enhanced the flavor of the fresh prawns in a rich fettuccini sauce. My friends had the Chicken Crepes which were very flavorful and delightful. We finished with a little cream puff filled with the special coconut ice cream and drizzled with chocolate and strawberry compote.

My only complaint would be that the restraurant is chilly, we had to keep our coats on for the better part of our meal, which is a similar experience I had here a year ago when I stopped in for lunch.

• Visited January 2014