“Surprisingly good pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Surprisingly good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stopped in after a day up in the Park craving pizza. The place was pretty busy as it is one of maybe 5 restaurants in Forks on the main road. The restaurant itself is nothing to write home about but the pizza is. The pizza is a very thin crust, thick with toppings. I ordered extra cheese and boy did they pile it on. We also had bacon on the other half and that was good as well. The restaurant itself was a mess. There were unbused tables everywhere and it looked as if a pack of 2 year olds had raided the salad bar and had a food fight at their tables. Seeing the surrounding mess I was a little worried about the pizza. I was pleasantly surprised when the pizza turned out to be great.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Best Pizza in the West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Imagine our surprise when we pulled in to Forks, WA and went to the first pizza place we could find and had the best pizza we had ever tasted! The price was quite reasonable! We had a Margarita and a spinach/chicken pie and both were excellent! The decor was nothing special and the staff was average, but the pizza was out of this world! Don't miss this great culinary experience!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Renton, WA
“Mixed feelings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Pacific pizza makes very good pizza and I loved their crust! If I would have ordered it to go and took it back to our hotel, I would have given them five stars. The place just looked just plain dirty. There were crumbs on the benches in our booth and sauce on the edge of our table. Also there was cheese and various toppings on the floor in front of the salad bar. It also took a LONG time to get our orders. They were having a private party that night but management should plan for those things. So, great pizza but I couldnt give them five stars

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Filling after a long hike”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We needed dinner after a long hike at Rialto Beach. This seemed to be the only happening place in Forks on a Sunday night. The salad bar was a little pricey for one trip only, but was fresh and had some nice options. The large pizza was tasty with quality ingredients and lots of cheese. It fit our needs and met expectations.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Morenci, Michigan
“Pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was one of 5 restaurants recommended at our hotel. I wasn't expecting much, from what I'd heard of Forks, but was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. The kids had pizza, which they said was really good, and my husband and I had cannelloni, which was delicious. The cannelloni came with one trip to a make-it-yourself salad bar and garlic bread and was reasonably priced. We finished the meal with dessert -- scrumptious peanut butter cheesecake for myself and my husband and HUGE brownie sundaes for the kids. The server was very friendly and the restaurant was clean. I would definitely return!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Pacific Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Pacific Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.