“Very nice hotel and staff” 5 of 5 stars

The Pacific Inn Motel
352 S. Forks Ave., P.O. Box 1997, Forks, WA 98331   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Forks
Everett, WA
“Very nice hotel and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2009

We stayed in one of the Twilight rooms on Christma Even though the hotel wasn't officially open, they left a phone number for us to call so someone could come check us in. The room was lovely and clean and the staff was helpful. Also, their website was excellent for reserving a room! It showed all the ones they had, and which of those were avaliable.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Tacoma, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2009

We came for the Twilight Tour and stayed in a Twilight themed room. We really enjoyed hanging out in the room and talking about the next day when we would go on the tour. It was a nice room, clean and had plenty of towels. Always a plus with two young adult girls.

• Stayed November 2009
Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2009

We had a blast exploring the home of Twilight and coming back to our toasty room complete with amazing Twilight themed towels, bedding, and decorations was fun and fabulous. I recommed the Pacific Inn to any Vampire and Warewolf hunters!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Renton, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

We happen to stumble on The Pacific Inn when we were planning the trip to go to Forks for my sisters birthday. Saw the Twilight themed rooms and that is what sold us. ,My sister, friends and I really enjoyed our stay at the motel. Loved our room and found it really comfortable and appreciated the extra blankets we found. The workers were very nice and welcoming. They even let us borrow a wine opener. Would definitely stay there here again, when we go back. Ohh and great walking distance for places to eat and the Dazzled by Twilight store.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Boise, ID
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2009

We planned a last minute trip to the Washington coast after visiting family in Seattle. As a casual Twilight fan, I thought, "Hey, it would be cool to visit Forks!" After googling FORKS LODGING, the Pacific Inn Motel popped up and I was pleased to discover they have Twilight themed rooms! I booked a Twilight room online the night before we planned to be there. I was pretty pleased with the rate, as it was only about $10 more than we had been paying for other hotel rooms during our 2 week trip. We got to Forks the next day, and we checked in a little before the posted check in time of 3pm (our toddler needed a nap). The front desk girl was very friendly and didn't even mention our early check in. My online reservation was perfectly in order.
When I opened the door to our room, I was so impressed. I was a hotel housekeeping manager for 2 years, and checked rooms every day. It's rare to find everything perfectly clean and in its place... so way to go Pacific Inn housekeeping staff! Even if you are not a Twilight fan, I would recommend staying in one of the Twilight rooms because they are beautifully decorated and furnished. Even my husband , who rolled his eyes at the whole idea of having to sleep in a room with a poster of Edward Cullen, thought the room was really nice, and a nice change from all the other rooms we had stayed in so far. Just think about it guys... you are likely to get a lot more than the "usual romance" out of your wife if she is feeling inspired by the epic love of Edward and Bella. That said, I think this would be an amazing place to stay for a girls weekend. My only recommendation would be to bring a DVD player and the Twilight movie to make the experience complete.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
KLLindberg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2009

What a great hotel - clean, comfortable, and right in "downtown" Forks. I rated Service a 3 not because the service was bad - because everyone I interacted with was great - but because there are really no "service" options (no room service, pool, hot tub, breakfast, etc). However, this is to be expected in a Motel. I stayed in the Twilight room - more out of curiousity and LOVED it. The room was painted black and red with a few Twilight pictures around the room - it was a lot of fun. Bed was a little stiff but comfy sheets made up for it. Truly enjoyed my time and stay at the Pacific Inn Motel - I will be staying here again the next time I visit Forks!

For the Twilight Fans - if you are looking to pick up a few gifts check out the Thriftway!!! It actually had a better selection of shirts and pants than the actual Twilight stores.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Decatur, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2009

My only complaint about this motel is that the clerk at check-in was very rude. Everything else was okay and the clerk at check-out was friendly. But because of my first impression, I wish I had stayed across the street.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to The Pacific Inn Motel? Share your experiences!