“TwiFoot Awesomeness” 5 of 5 stars

360-640-8709
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour the heart of Twilight from the comfort of our 13 seat tour shuttle. Make memories with our world famous tour guides while listening to music and taking pictures. See the Forks and La Push areas that are so beautifully described by Stephenie Meyer throughout the entire Twilight Saga.
Searcy, Arkansas
“TwiFoot Awesomeness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My wife Carol and I came to Forks, WA to get a feel for the Twilight setting and was recommended to attend the TwiFoot Tours by our new friend Chas. All I can say is that the hosts Nino and Rosemary of the TwiFoot Tour were absolutely amazing. Rosemary was so knowledgeable of the books and related the ideas to certain areas of Forks for book settings. Nino was simply entertaining and so much fun to be around. On their tour we met the Chief of Police where photos were taken of him pretending to arrest me over the Forks Police Cruiser. Heres what was so important to me about the tour. Before the tour I had only watched the Twilight movies with my wife but after the tour I am now reading the first book. But more importantly, we left with the feeling of meeting true friends in Nino and Rosemary. We even told them they are now family on our last day of the trip because of the sheer awesomeness they each possess. The tour was simply amazing, the bus was awesome and clean, even handicap accessible. The tour took us to all the sites in the book and I now know what they mean when they say "People come for Twilight but they stay for Forks." Nino and Rosemary are awesome and its the only tour you should take in Forks.

Visited September 2013

Ashland, Nebraska
4 attraction reviews
“The Best Tour in Forks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The Twilight Tour offered by Nino and Rosemary of the TwiFoot Tour company is the BEST way to see Forks and La Push! Their knowledgeable and professional presentation is eclipsed only by their incredibly friendly and gregarious natures. They go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that everyone on their bus has a Twilicious time. (Thanks to them, we got to meet Stephenie Meyer!) If I visit Forks again, the first thing I’ll book is their Hoh Rain Forest Big Foot tour -- and I’m not a Squatcher! I just know that Nino and Rosemary’s tour will be the BEST way to see the rain forest.

Visited September 2013
Fresno, California
“Great Tour!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

I couldn't agree more with the reviews regarding Nino (sp?) and Rosemary!!! They are awesome tour guides!!! We had such a wonderful time! We drove up to Forks for a girls senior trip for my daughter from Fresno, Ca (15hrs). It was totally worth it!!! Not only were they knowledgeable about all the Twilight info., they also shared with us some other amazing things to do in and around Forks! Cant wait to go back and continue exploring!! We did the Sol Duc Falls, thank you to Rosemary and Nino for letting us know it was a longer than we thought exploration...and worth every min!!! The knowledge of the Twilight books and movies along with the Quilleute legends and traditions was awesome!! The way that they allowed us to explore and visit the areas for all the time we desired was wonderful!! What a calm and relaxing event!!! Worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone!! An additional bonus is the times that their tours run....since we stayed in Seattle we had a long drive over, luckily they had a 4:30 tour that worked perfect for us. Even better was when we told them we had dinner plans in Port Angeles at 7:00 and it was 3:30, they said let's go now so you don't miss you reservations! They accommodated our schedule for the tour!! We had our own private tour and it was just great!!!! Thank you so much Nino and Rosemary!!!! Can't wait to come back and see you again!!!

Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Twifoot tours - best tour ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My daughter and I came all the way from Austin, Texas to Forks as she is a huge Twilight fan - of both the books and the movies. We knew, coming in, that no part of the movie had been filmed in Forks but the books had been set in Forks. Rosemary and Nino were fantastic tour guides. Rosemary shared many stories with us about the Indian traditions that influenced some of the writing in the books. She had actually read the books several times! They stopped at all the landmarks, allowed us plenty of time to take pictures, and guided us about other things to do in town. Some of our stops included City Hall and Police Station, Cullen House, Swan House, Community Hospital, Jacob's House, Treaty Line, Three Rivers Cafe, and First Beach. We learned why Forks is named Forks. We were also taken into a behind-the-scenes as Meyers wrote and researched the book.

Rosemary was a teacher and shared with us how she used Twilight writings to inspire her students. We were picked up from our hotel and dropped back to the hotel. The bus was very comfortable and clean. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour!!

Visited May 2013
Suisun City, California
4 attraction reviews
“Best tour guides Everrr!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My mother and I drove all the way from Vacaville CA to Forks WA for mothers day weekend and to enjoy the whole Twilight experience. In my opinion the 14 hour drive was totally worth it... For all the people complaining that the houses weren't the same and nothing matched the movie.. DUHHH if you did any research you'd know none of the movie was even shot in Forks!!! This is all based out of book. Our tour guide Rosemary (sp) and her husband Meno (sp) were great, Rosemary told us how she first started as a school teacher basing her lessons off the Twilight stories which I think is great!! Where was she when I was in school!!? And then she was invited into WA I believe to share how her lessons worked since her kids tested so well! Besides their own back grounds one of the very first things they informed us was that, NO none of the movie was shot here so its not like we were led to believe otherwise!! Rosemary told stories about the author and the different events that where held in Forks that pertained to Twilight. She was also very informative on the overall history of the town itself. When we went out to La Push Rosemary shared with us some great Quileute legends, which she would be very happy to know I came home and shared with my kids... We went to all the places that were advertised on the tour and her husband was great with allowing us all the time we needed to take pics. The couple were informative, helpful, friendly and all around just good people..If there's ever a time I happen to be in Forks again I'd take the tour all over just because they were so great at what they did... Thank you again Rosemary and Meno ( I hope I'm spelling that right!!!) for making my trip so memorable!!!

Visited May 2013