“Two cabins, one summer” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Three Rivers Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Forks
Three Rivers Resort
You added Three Rivers Resort to your Saves list
7764 La Push Road, Forks, WA 98331   |
Edmonds, Washington
“Two cabins, one summer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

In July I rented the two bedroom cabin #5. I was there with my boyfriend. The beds were so bad that after one night of trying both beds the next night I slept on the couch. When I spoke to the Manager about the beds she acted as if she did not know they were so bad and would not let me check out a day early unless they were able to rent the cabin. My second stay was in September with my Mom and two sons. We rented the family suite #6. This cabin was perfect for a family but again the beds were very bad and in this cabin the bathroom smelled like urine. The place is actually quite nice and the rates are very reasonable but I have found the staff not that friendly the 4 times I have stayed there and the beds are horrible.

Room Tip: If you have back problems then these beds may make your vacation miserable
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The price is HALF of any campground in the area.I have been on the road for nearly two months and have never seen a campground with full hookups and wifi for under $20! The signal is strong enough to watch Netflix and not have a problem. The site we had was the biggest site we have had anywhere, and we came all the way from Indiana! The staff is very helpfull as well! They also have a restaurant and gas station right at the entrance which is SUPER convenient. It's a 7 minute drive to the beach or a 10 minute drive to Forks. The best spot around, and by far one of the best in the country! We've been through ten states to get here, so that is saying allot!

• Stayed July 2013
Midland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed in Forks while visiting Olympic National Park. We wanted somewhere quiet and not on the main road, and these cabins fit the bill. While the cabins are next to a road, the noise is minimal. It's about a 30-minute drive to the Hoh Rainforest, and only 4 miles to Rialto Beach, which is beautiful!

We stayed in the cabin with two bedrooms, so we had plenty of room. It was convenient to use the kitchen and fix our own meals, which saved money. The beds were very firm, but clean. The showers were rather short in height, but functional, despite the low water pressure. The wifi was spotty, but we used it anyway.

We aren't Twilight Fans, but there are some themed cabins for those that are.

There wasn't daily housekeeping services in the cabin, but it's easy to keep picked up. We ate one evening at the restaurant, and the food was good.

Overall, it's a good vacation spot, and we would probably stay again if visiting the National Park.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Gold Bar, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Campground is crowded w/ half of sites next to a busy, loud road. Bathrooms consisted of one toilet and shower per gender, clean but cramped. Campground had big trees(+) and is approx. 15 minutes from Rialto beach. We had to leave early because of a sick child, no refund offered. Rate is less than State parks, but standing around waiting for the toilet isn't really my cup of tea. Did not eat at the small,lunch counter style diner, coffee was O.K. Ice cheaper in Forks, wood cheaper on road to Mora and Rialto beach. I liked it better when we stayed in the cabins.

Room Tip: Jacob's Lair for couples.......
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Whistler, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Rivers Resort has a nice Twilight Atmosphere inside, its cozy and interesting. The service was pretty nice and we have been two times there and it was always busy.

They have a lot of fried food, but it was good, i wont eat there for 7 days a week, that's to fatty for me :). But it was great. Try the Shakes, they were awesome!

It looks like a family company and they were all nice and friendly. The food took a little bit longer, because it was so full, but even 30 Minutes is not a long time!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Outside Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I spent two nights in cabin number one in January. It warmed up nicely. It is small but fine for one or a couple that likes coziness. Everything was neat and clean if a bit spartan. The WiFi was very slow when it was on and it failed completely the second night after some wind. The innkeeper said that kind of thing should be expected this far off the beaten path. A word to the wise, bring some coffee and filters. They are not included with the coffee maker. There is a convenient store on site but it opens at 9am not early enough for an early riser. There is a big store in LaPush that opens at 6am. The location is great for access to Second Beach--a spectacular place. I didn't find the staff helpful or friendly. But I'd stay again for the value and location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is such a great find! My husband and I stayed here for one night before going fishing the next morning. What an amazing value! The rooms were quaint but immaculate, the bed warm and comfortable, and the staff was so friendly and helpful! They even packed us a lunch for the road and left us a sweet note! The grounds were beautiful and secluded feeling, especially considering you are on the side of the highway. Big moss covered trees everywhere! Our guide the next day (Raymond) was awesome! We had fun even in the rain! I would highly recommend this place. The staff works hard to make you comfortable. We had a great stay!

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Three Rivers Resort? Share your experiences!