“great tour!!” 4 of 5 stars

Milford, Massachusetts
17 attraction reviews
“great tour!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Unfortunately I am advising on this from an August of 2010 visit. The tour was great and our tour guide was awesome!!! Sorry to hear they had troubles. I'm sure Twilight boosted the economy of this tiny town. I understand though, having lived in a high tourist area, the headaches that come with it. We all still have a great time!!!

Visited August 2012

Houston Texas
14 attraction reviews
“Dazzled by Twlight building burns”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

The building that housed the Dazzled by Twilight was destroyed by fire early Monday (10-30-12). Fire destroyed this building and the Odd Oddfellows Hall built in 1925. I never like to hear of old buildings being distroyed. So sad. :(

Visited October 2012
Olympia, Washington, United States
“Glad they are closed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have been going to Forks ever since the Twilight movies came out and have never liked this store. The owner, Annette, is as fake as you can get. The store was overpriced and the staff was not friendly. Two years ago we did a scavenger hunt that they put on and, for the fee of the hunt, we were to receive a T-shirt and button. Well, surprisingly, they didn't have the T-shirts and took our address so they could mail the shirts to us. To this day, two years later, I still have not received the shirt. Attempts to contact Annette via phone, email and facebook all proved useless as I was never responded to. I love Forks as a town and most of the people are absolutely wonderful there so I am not saddened at all by the new of this ridiculous store closing.

Visited September 2012
Buffalo, New York
“Do NOT shop online!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I ordered from them a couple of years ago and never received anything but was charged. We wound up having to play phone tag with the store and a new manager and we were made to believe to chalk it up to new management. The manager said she was taking over and there were a lot of quirks to figure out and we were refunded for our money. So last year I decided they should have their act together and decided to try and repurchase the same thing. I purchased it in the summer hoping to receive it before Christmas and that never happened. I was more mad at myself for trying it again. So I paid through paypal the second time which was smart. I disputed it and received my money back. I just wish I could say the same for my time and the regret of disappointing the person I bought it for a second time.

Visited October 2011
Hot Springs, Arkansas
86 attraction reviews
“Merchandise moved across the street to 'Native To Twilight'”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

On our visit to Forks June 9,2012, there was a sign on the closed 'Dazzled by Twilight' store that the merchandise had been moved across the street to 'Native to Twilight' at 10 Forks Avenue at Division Street. That is where we found the Twilight-themed clothing and souvenirs, and the Edward, Jacob and Bella cut-out that was such a fun photo opportunity. 'Native to Twilight' is an enjoyable stop, and would rate a Very Good rating, but I gave 'Dazzled' a poor rating because of the confusion about the name and location. I tried to add 'Native to Twilight' as a new listing but Trip Advisor said it did not meet their criteria.

Visited June 2012