“very sad for forks, and twilight fans.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 10 Activities in Forks
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“very sad for forks, and twilight fans.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

No longer open (and do not state this on website)..by the looks of it they came in...ranked it in...and left the place boarding up with no prospect. makes Forks look very sad indeed!

Visited April 2012

Forks, Washington
“Sorry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

To all the people that got taken by Dazzled by Twilight, I’m sorry! I was born and raised in Forks and am very disappointed in Dazzled myself. The people that opened this store came from out of the area to rake in money from the Twilight Saga. In doing so they made Forks look bad. I had to see it every day. Forks is a nice area to visit, the beaches are beautiful! Please do not let people like that ruin any plans that you may have to visit the area. www.solduccabinfever.com Forks is GREAT!

Visited February 2012
Adams, Wisconsin
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Staff was friendly and selection was great! Prices were a little high but that's to be expected!

Visited March 2011
Buninyong, Australia
23 attraction reviews
“Not Open when the sign said it should have been”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

We stayed in Forks for one night and did all the Twilighty things whilst staying there. We wanted to visit the Dazzled by Twilight store, it should have been open, but wasn't. We spent our money elsewhere, There are plently of other shops in the town that offer Twilight related merchandise.

Visited September 2011
USA
39 attraction reviews
“A Merchandise Museum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I visited the store after a morning of hiking in the ONP. My small group and I were eager to see some of the Twilight sites and do a little shopping to support the area's economy. Upon entering the store, we were immediately captured by the efforts the shop owners put into their store. The store is nicely decorated- it really is an experience in it of itself. On closer inspection, I found the merchandise to skew more heavily toward Twilight and New Moon, not as much Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. That was fine as I saw some really unique merchandise that I didn't know existed, i.e. Volturi magnets, a director's notebook for Twilight. It is important to know that this store is not authorized by Summit, so there was a fair amount of merchandise that was inspired by Twilight but not produced by Summit Entertainment. The assortment of rectangular magents, for instance, is awesome! Some people have griped about this; I think it's a case of "enjoy it for what it is." Ultimately, I did not buy anything. I just wasn't "sold" on anything. I regret that; it would have been nice to support the store's efforts.

Visited January 2012