“Breathtaking!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 Attractions in Forks
Type: Reservations, Cultural
More attraction details
Owner description: One of three Native American reservations located on the Olympic Coast.
Portland, Or
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

The scenery was breathtaking and the people ever so nice!

Visited October 2011

Midwest City, Oklahoma
“cabin was awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

the cabin was nice and clean. So very peaceful. There is of course no TV or internet or cell service.

Visited September 2011
Charlotte, NC
“WHAT A GREAT FIND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

I happened along this place...just by chance. And after staying there, I wondered why I had not heard of it before! First Beach was beautiful and the accomodations were nice. We stayed in the hotel part of the resort-- Whale lodge. I really enjoyed having a kitchenette. That was a bonus and made for a great deal. The price is right...you have a balcony view of the ocean and it is only footsteps away. What a great find.

Rock Island, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
“BREATHTAKING !!! cant wait to go BACK !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2009

Loved every second we were here!! stayed in september. great weather. built a fire right out on the beach, waves crashing in, sunset gorgeous, it was like being in the movies.....we plan to go back next year!!!!!!!The beds were comfy and the pillows some of the best I ever slept on. Cute rooms with great views. All in all it was a wonderful time with great memories to take home !!!

yukon, ok
5 attraction reviews
“BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2009

I was very anxious about staying here after reading some reviews. I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about this place. I spent 3 nights in one of the townhouses/cabins in April, 2009. The back of the cabin was all glass with a spectacular view of the ocean. There was a large whirlpool tub against the glass and we used it every night. There was also a gas fireplace which worked perfectly! The bed was comfortable and I can't say enough about the view. I will warn those that care...no TV or phone. No internet or cell coverage either. I would recommend this cabin to anyone! Very romantic!