“I Like the remodeled room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Fife

You added Days Inn Fife to your Saves list
Days Inn Fife
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5601 Pacific Hwy. E., Fife, WA 98424 (Formerly Quality Inn Fife)   |
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Fife
Fife
“I Like the remodeled room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have stayed at the Days Inn many times, even when it was the Quality Inn. The room was done in a brown theme a great improvement for old theme. Right across the street from the Emerald Queen Hotel and Casino.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Toledo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I reserved 3 rooms. Carpets were dirty, one room did not have a fridge, a hole in the bathroom door, and shower nozzle was broken and had a cloth tied around it. Service was very friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Well I was assigned a pet room on the first floor not far from the office. It had a fridge & microwave. Bedding was sparkling white & clean. Everything I look for. BUT OMG this place smelled awful!!! No amount of Lysol spray or wipes helped. The room phone didn't work so I had to use a phone in the Lobby. The wifi did not work on my iPhone which I use to keep in touch so everyone knows where I am & how to reach me. The young man at the desk tried booting the router, tried doing it for me, called the Provider--nothing worked. I wanted to have clean clothes coming home to Canada so I used the Guest Laundry. Everything washed well but after putting $4.50 into the dryer it wouldn't even turn on. The weather was wet, cold & windy.... That alone made me feel cranky after having been in beautiful Palm Springs, but the dryer was the last straw! The young man (& I mean very young) at the desk did his best to appease me & let me use the Hotel dryer, the least he said he could do. He came to my room to check the phone & of course couldn't fix it. I asked him to smell the room. He said he had no smelling sense..."Geez" I said to him, "I wish I didn't either!" Crusty, dirty carpets....I put down Lysol wipes on the floor...really, beyond just awful -- BUT I really feel the young desk clerk(Mario I think) did his very best to help. It is not his fault that housekeeping doesn't do the job & although he reports everything, it is beyond his scope to do anything about the actual issues, which I understand. DON'T stay there. Tell everyone even if they want to go to the Casino across the street there are many other places to stay for the same price. I just can't believe I picked 2 bad places in a row!! Eugene Days Inn & this one. Ugh!

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Ellensburg, Washington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

1st we made online reservation and when checking in they didn't have the room we reserved available. Room was clean but needs updated. Furniture worn out, paint peeling, heating unit was very noisy when it turned on it woke us up and did that all night long We got no sleep. Would not recommend staying at this location to anyone. I won't that's for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Fife? Share your experiences!