“Stay was great, I checked in at 5AM, tried to stay down the...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Fife

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We were looking for a cheap hotel with some kind of breakfast. This ended up being an over our expectations. After reading other reviews I thought about canceling the reservation s. I am glad we stayed. The bed was huge and comfortable. The room was small with the big bed, table, chair and the T.V. stand but for just us it was fine.
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I sent my husband up for an extra pillow and got a couple pillows and some microwave popcorn( oh and we had a microwave and a fridge).

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I was surprised by the pleasent staff, and how my family was treated during our visit to Washington. The rooms were comfortable, and to our expectations. I would personally suggest any one looking for a motel that is competitively priced and with all amenities one would expect. My stay over 3 days was made comfortable by the staff at Travel Lodge! Thanks You!

Room Tip: Let the staff assist you.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Florida, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I was very pleased with everything at this Travelodge. The rooms were clean and very nice. The staff was very kind and helpful. I was glad that there was Free wifi. and working! I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for an affordable and comfortable place to stay in Tacoma or Fife, WA then Travel Lodge in Tacoma would be the place. I tend to stop a few times a year here..

Room Tip: All rooms are fine
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Canada, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stopped by during my trip to CA, from Canada. They were fully committed to my comfort, and no doubt was fully refreshed for my final leg of my trip.
The room and facilities were up to my expectation. I'll be stopping by at this location on the way back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Tumwater, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

i stayed at the travelodge with my boyfriend who is in the army and at first thought we could find a better place but the price was right. we were greeted by a very nice girl that upgraded our room at no cost so we didn't have to hike up the stairs (i'm pregnant). she was so nice that when we offered her a tip she refused and told us that our satisfaction was all she needed. she made our day. the rest of the staff was helpful as well throughout our stay answering questions, giving us directions, and so on. i wouldn't recommend this hotel if you're looking for a 5 star stay, it does not have a pool or sauna, and does not offer a game room for kids or fitness center for people staying a while which would be a great addition. the rooms could use a better layout maybe some flat screen tvs and to lose the HUGE hutch, the breakfast could use some sprucing up, and the decor some updating. anyhow the service is exceptional and that alone is enough of a reason for me to stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Travelodge Port of Tacoma WA? Share your experiences!