“Clean and affordable with friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Fife
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Clean and affordable with friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We went to Tacoma in mid April to see a show at the Emerald Queen Casino. This hotel is located within a five minute drive of the EQC ballroom. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The only thing we saw that was a problem was the exhaust vent in the bathroom needed to be dusted. Not a big deal. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking in the Fife area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Craig, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A super comfy place. I was able to relax and enjoy every second I had with my dear family <3 Aimee and the rest of the staff made super sure that my stay was comfortable and everyone was so incredibly friendly (I even got smiles from housekeeping!) I would definitely stay again, hopefully longer next time : )

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Camano Island, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

I first experienced these rooms two years ago in Milwaukee Oregon. I was very pleased with the amenities and the room at that time. So being able to have another great experience with a more than ample work area separate from the sleeping area was a bonus! I was fortunate to have the use of one of the two only delux suites in the Fife location. Quiet and roomy (3rd floor) is an understatement. I look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: I always prefer the top floor for quiet...no "above" noises.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Glasgow
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

My husband and I stayed here from 3-7-15 to 3-10-15. Staff was awesome!! We really appreciated the friendly and competent staff here. If you need a place to stay with all the cooking facilities. This is the place. But for a few reasons, I would not highly recommend this facility. First off, the beds are horribly HARD. I even folded the comforter into three folds and put it under me, it was still a very uncomfortable bed.The outside premises had a lot of people gathered out in the parking lot late at night. There was not anything within a mile walking distance to eat except Jack in the Box. Nearest restaurant was about 2-3 miles down the road.The free WiFi was also an issue. If I wanted to check my email, it was fine. But I couldn't stream ANYTHING for more than 10 seconds. The Taxi fee was $20. 00 for a 4 mile ride to the mall. If you have your own vehicle and you need a studio apartment style room, this might be a great find. I have seldom rented a room when there hasn't been a store or restaurant nearby. It was not a place I would pick again. But in all fairness, it was the best looking motel out of about 7 in the same general area. If I am going to pay $100. a night, I would gladly trade the stove and refrigerator for a nice comfy bed. I have got to be honest, for your everyday 2-3 night stay, this is not the place. But if you need a place to stay long term, this is probably a great place. BYOB (Bring your own BED).

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Fife, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

We had to stay here almost 6 months after moving from Utah while trying to find a place. The staff was great. Amy was always so great to my 4 year old daughter (always giving her goodies), Barbra was always so friendly and I loved taking with her. Nina was always so helpful with any issues we had. The hotel itself was good, it was what you would expect. Overall our experience was a good one. I hated having to stay in a hotel for so long but this place made it bearable! Thank you to the staff!

-Shana

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2015

Whether for a short stay or a long one, I would HIGHLY recommend this Extended Stay. My wife, cat, and myself travel for work, as I am a traveling nurse. We stayed for 3 months here and the service was phenominal from the first time we stepped in to investigate the hotel to the day we left. Kara even allowed us to go and look at a room to make sure it would meet our needs before we stayed.
There were 2 employee's there, Kara and Amiee that made us feel more like we were home then in a hotel. They went above and beyond the ordinary service as they remembered details and asked questions about things we previously discussed. Like the movies were the door man to the rich penthouse apartments have brief but meaningful conversations with the tenants as they pass. It made us feel like we were very important.
The rooms were well organized with a very usable kitchenette, The bed was comfortable and quiet, The water was hot, it had a desk and table in the room, the rooms were quiet and well insulated, and the heat and air worked great. We had no complaints that were not readily, and with a smile, quickly fixed for us.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2015

My first stay was April 2014 at a time when something big was happening at the Tacoma Dome, I think they called it a Rav. As guests arrived they we hollering very loudly in the halls. My initial response was regret for staying there with party people because I was interested in getting sleep and thought it was going to be a long night. Believe it or not after the event was over the hotel was able to get the cooperation of the group to be quiet throughout the night. I stayed again last week and found they staff very helpful with all questions asked and very welcoming. I asked if I could stay in a certain wing and they were agreeable. In the lobby it was nice to have good coffee available in the morning. It seemed like housekeepers had overlooked cleaning the room but staff were quick to respond to changing the sheets and clean. It was only 2 miles from my daughters place and close to the freeway so it was a perfect location for me.

Room Tip: The north wing was farthest from freeway noise. There was a paid high speed version of WiFi if you w...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, February 6, 2015
Mary - Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are so glad that you had an enjoyable experience with us and that our staff provided you with quality service.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife? Share your experiences!