“Nice and Quiet room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Fife
Selah
“Nice and Quiet room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed here on business and was very happy with how clean the property and room was. Definitely would stay again for business or Leisure. Very quiet location even though located on a busy road.

only negative would be is that I booked the room through Priceline, as a non smoking room, and they put me in a smoking room. The front desk agent changed my room to non smoking, but told me they don't guarantee bed types when booked through Priceline.

Room Tip: call ahead to ensure you get the room you think you reserved.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
I am thrilled to hear you found that the level of cleanliness in our hotel exceeded your expectations. The staff and I make it a priority to focus on keeping the hotel as clean as possible; and from your response, it looks like we did just that! I do apologize that your first room was a smoking one; however, I am very glad to hear that we were able to get you a non-smoking room to move into instead.

Thank you again. We look forward to you visiting us again in the future.

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

In order to handle some business, in Lakewood, Washington, I have found a comfortable, well maintained and "friendly" innkeeper with the wonderful folks at Extended Stay America in Fife, Washington. The atmosphere is focused on doing the very best that they can to make you feel "at home", and they succeed! This property has extremely easy access to I-5 as it migrates through Fife and Tacoma and this easy access is certainly a plus for me. I have stayed at this property many times over the past several years and I can think of no reason for me to even look at another place to stay when visiting the Tacoma area. The kitchen is handy and you can catch the I-5 to just about anywhere you want to go to eat, in the greater Tacoma area, in short order. .....I almost forgot....this property is very quiet at night. Enjoy.

Say hello to Nina, in the evening, and I assure you she offer a smile and ask you how things are going for you. Nice lady!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind review! "Always A Wonderful Experience" is a flattering compliment for our Staff. Our goal is to create a home away from home and from your review it appears we literally have done that for you. I will surely be speaking with Nina and thanking her for the dedication to creating a warm environment for your stay.
Lexington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Visiting my daughter's family in Tacoma, this place gave me the privacy and proximity to Tacoma that I wanted. Everything was very clean, the establishment is very quiet, guests seemed focused on jobs and rest. The room I was first assigned to reeked of cigarette smoke, but a quick phone call to the desk and I had a new and fresh room, with an apology that the previous guest had not followed rules. Fridge, stove top and microwave all worked fine, as did the coffeemaker. Front desk had run out of quarters for washer/dryers one day, but had them the next. Soap dispensers in laundry room. Always felt safe and secure here. Never heard the traffic from I-5 inside. Nothing is flashy, but that's the point: clean, safe, quick. No frills. Perfect for someone who needs a landing place and occasionally wants to heat up some food or even cook. Coming back at the end of this month for another grandbaby fix.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to mention cigarette smoke odors & ask for new room. Also, BYOCoffee and fi...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I apologize about the guest before that broke the smoking policy, but I am very happy to hear our Staff made it right for you as quickly as possible and that you were satisfied with the outcome. I am also pleased to hear you felt safe and secure at our hotel. Our goal is to make you feel like you are at a "home away from home".
Puyallup, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

great price , great bed's , kitchen , all that you need is in room !!!!! great staff , friendly , helpful as well . location , easy access to freeway as well as many places to eat & gas also easy to get to.

Room Tip: all good but north rooms are quieter !!!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
I am thrilled to hear our Staff had such a positive impact on your overall experience here at the Extended Stay America Tacoma Fife! It reassures me we are delivering great service to our guests when I get responses speaking so highly of the staff. The goal is to make our guests feel like they are at a "home away from home" when staying with us; it looks like we were able to do just that!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I ask for the room we always stay but it was not available but they were able to find us same kind of room which great.the breakfast nook is great too , don't expect a buffet it's a quick morning perk me up kinda thing. That's why we keep coming back even when there are few establishments that are cheaper .I like the fact that my child and I can walk barefoot on the rug.I hope the keep the rooms clean like that all the time.Anywhere we go I always test the floor/ rug and if my socks gets dirty right away we are not coming back.But ESA in fife still clean.

• Stayed March 2013
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking time to fill out a review of our Extended Stay America - Tacoma-Fife hotel. We appreciate the fact that you are a return guest and see the great value we have added with the Grab and Go Brakfast in the Lobby. We are most proud that we are able to pass your unique cleanliness test! We hope to see you again in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

New renovation, great location just off I-5 (although you can't hear highway noise), wonderful room with kitchenette. I go to the Sew Expo and it's easy access to Puyallup - especially for out of towners. Good value for your money. I will always stay here when I'm in the area.

• Stayed February 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition. I am thrilled to hear you find the value in our location, features and that you are a return guest. We are in fact close enough to Puyallup that several event goers stay with us to avoid the high cost hotels that are a little closer. We hope to see you again for the next Sewing Expo in 2014! Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Tacom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed at Extended stay for at least 8 times within one year and always receive excellent service. The desk clerks are always smiling and very professional. The update on the grounds and rooms are very impressive. I now know why they call it a home away from home. The early morning breakfast is great too for the early risers.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife and for your loyal business. When I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in North America. I am pleased to hear of your approval of the renovations, including the breakfast! It was our goal to provide first-class, practical accommodations for our savvy travelers. I am also pleased to hear the Staff delights you. We look forward to seeing you soon! Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife? Share your experiences!