“Great place to stay if you're in the Tacoma/Seattle area!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 9 hotels in Fife
“Great place to stay if you're in the Tacoma/Seattle area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

New renovation, great location just off I-5 (although you can't hear highway noise), wonderful room with kitchenette. I go to the Sew Expo and it's easy access to Puyallup - especially for out of towners. Good value for your money. I will always stay here when I'm in the area.

• Stayed February 2013
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition. I am thrilled to hear you find the value in our location, features and that you are a return guest. We are in fact close enough to Puyallup that several event goers stay with us to avoid the high cost hotels that are a little closer. We hope to see you again for the next Sewing Expo in 2014! Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Tacom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed at Extended stay for at least 8 times within one year and always receive excellent service. The desk clerks are always smiling and very professional. The update on the grounds and rooms are very impressive. I now know why they call it a home away from home. The early morning breakfast is great too for the early risers.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife and for your loyal business. When I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in North America. I am pleased to hear of your approval of the renovations, including the breakfast! It was our goal to provide first-class, practical accommodations for our savvy travelers. I am also pleased to hear the Staff delights you. We look forward to seeing you soon! Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We keep coming back for long stay ...anything to make the stay good they're on it.And the management and staff are always nice.Almost 98% at a time when I request for a certain room they give it to me.Although I can't fault them for some guests' inconsiderate behavior like not keeping their pet on leash on the lobby and other common area in the hotel.I'm almost sure the management explains the pet guidelines .Maybe it would be good if there is a sign posted on the front desk and/or on other common area to remind the guest further.

• Stayed January 2013
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for letting us know how we are doing. I'm so pleased to hear that you continue to come back becasue of how well the Management staff takes care of you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

From the time I walked in to get a room, I felt very welcomed to the hotel. Nina welcomed me with a great smile and attitude. During my stay, I had zero problems. Pamela was also a great staff member. Both Nina and Pamela are a great asset to the staff members of Extended Stay America. I highly recommended staying at this hotel location. The only down fall is there is no grocery store that is conviently located. Other than that, 5 stars in my book. Thank you Pamela and Nina for a wonderful "Extended Stay".

• Stayed October 2012
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. I will surely by visiting with Pamela and Nina for the exceptional work they did to make you feel at home. The fact that you had 'zero problems' lets me know our goal was met regarding your stay. I appreciate you sharing this with the world. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Mark the manager was very helpful getting everything we needed. Nice room big tv, clean.
I will be back in the area again and have more people coming too, so will be recommending your place.
Great place, best deal in town.

• Stayed November 2012
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. Happy to hear you are finding the value in what we are providing and approve of the renovations! We look forward to hosting your associates and continuing to make a home away from home for you.
West Spokane, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here one night. The room was very clean, newly renovated and relatively quiet. The hotel backs up to the freeway but the room we were in was relatively quiet. The ceilings are a bit thin--we did hear people walking around above us. The hotel overall was very quiet. There was a free simple breakfast: oatmeal, granola bars, fruit, coffee and tea. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I liked the fact that they gave us a small booklet that showed the names/addresses of various local restaurants and businesses. We would definitely stay there again.

The city of Fife requires hotel guests to show their Driver's License when checking in.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor, toward the street. They are quieter than the rooms upstairs.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! You shared in your response the staff was "friendly and helpful" and that you "would definitely stay there again". I get tickled pink when I hear those phrases; it reaffirms we are meeting our goal of delivering an exceptional lodging value. I appreciate you sharing your response with the world and I will be sure to have our staff read your review. It will show them they are instrumental when it comes to delivering an exceptional lodging experience. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My wife and I stay here, and we love it. All of the staff are wonderful, and they go out of their way to make your stay a nice one. All of the rooms have been remodeled, and the color schemes are very nice.
My wife and I have researched other hotels, and this is by far the best in the area. You owe it to yourself to check them out.

• Stayed October 2012
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.
I am happy to hear you and your wife appreciate the renovations; they were done with guests like you in mind to help save time, money and deliver a great lodging value! I will be sure to share with my staff your feedback to show them they are making a great impact on our guests.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife? Share your experiences!