“Really Nice For The Price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Fife
WA
“Really Nice For The Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I stay here for long periods of time about every 35 days. It is very clean. Front desk is very kind, couteous and helpful. I mean it's not a Marriot or a Hilton but for what you pay it is Really Nice for the Price. When there has been problems they always try to address it as soon as possible. The free breakfast is a very adequete jump start. Parking is sufficient and the lot fairly clean. Comfortable beds, adequete towels,soaps and shampoos. Lots of channels and nice Tv's. Micro and frig in rooms. Like I said Real Nice For The price.

Enjoy Your Stay,
S.M.T.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Forks
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

Stayed here on May 13th. The desk clerk did nothing but complain. She complained about a few guys in the lobby talking, she complained about someone who kept calling and asking questions, and she complained about the weather. All I wanted was a room, not to hear her take on how miserable she was.

This motel is adequate, I really had no problems with the room or parking or the proximity to anything, the biggest problem was the desk clerk and now, two weeks later, my credit card still not charged for my room stay.

I have called them twice now asking why almost two weeks later my credit card has not been charged and I was told "it can take up to two full weeks before we submit your room charge to your credit card company." That is absolutely preposterous and very bad accounting. Anywhere else I have ever stayed my card was charged immediately and within three days has posted to my account. Yet, they tell me this is normal for them...? At the two-week mark I am going to block any charge on my card and send them a check so I KNOW it has cleared my account if and when they ever cash it!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Fife hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2011 via mobile

Hotel was clean in a great location close for activities in tacoma as well as Seattle. For the price it wasn't to bad. I'd stay again.

• Stayed March 2011
Spokane, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Stayed with my kids and grandkids for the Puyallup Fair. We had two rooms, one reeked of BO, poorly disguised with air freshener, one room had the smoke detector torn from the ceiling. There was wet, used soap in both rooms, our socks turned black with a walk from bed to bath. We were given alternate rooms after the first night, but not a great improvement. The parking lot and sidewalks were littered with cigarette butts, the desk clerk was chatting and smoking outside rather than making morning coffee for the continental breakfast. We never once saw a maid, our rooms were not cleaned, the furniture and beds were shabby, the TVs didn't work correctly. The sink in one room did not drain, son removed the trap and found a huge clump of hair, soap, grease etc. No maintenance available. Very little water pressure in sinks, not enough hot water. Only one washcloth supplied in a room for four, though when we (repeatedly) went to the desk and asked for towels and washcloths, we got them. The sign out front read "Walk In Special" ... you figure it out. Had there been any other rooms available in the area, we would have left! The guidelines for writing a review tells me not to use all caps, but believe me, they would be fitting here! Don't go there!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Denver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

First time to seattle washington for a wedding in Fife... This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had! The room did not have any heat and the front desk could not fix the problem. (We slept with our jackets and gloves on!!! They did not have a maint tech on site (EVER) they claimed they had no other rooms available. (Thats because they rented them all to the high schoolers who knocked on room doors all nite and ran off.) We did not have a microwave as promised and the running water never stood warm. THE MANAGER CLAIMS SHE REIMBURSED MY CREDIT CARD FOR ONE NITE STAY! HA!!!! I SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER, STILL WAITING TO SEE THE CREDIT COME THRU!!! (not to mention we had to stay at this horrible place for 2 nights) Other occupants where heard complaining as well, running out of power, heaters and phones did not work. The BBB is my next complaint... Want my money back! Stay away from this hotel! Bad service and the manager does not care! oh and the free breakfast consist of stale instant oatmeal packages!

• Stayed December 2009
Portland,Or
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2009

This lady who was hanging out behind the desk, seemed to have been drinking and was very loud. This is a hotel, not a bar...Later I had seen her hanging outside smoking, and yelling on her phone. I stayed at this hotel a few months ago and got a totally different experience! I would not recomment this hotel to anyone after this stay!!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

We were in town for the weekend and was our first time staying at a HJ. The staff was friendly and courteous. The room was clean and neat. The only problem we encountered was the ice machines were broken but our room had a refrigerator in it. Maybe the call made to corporate headquarters will help get it fixed. Will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!