“Fine for a one night stay not too far from SeaTac” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5805 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424 (Formerly Royal Coachman Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Fife
Sahuarita, Arizona
“Fine for a one night stay not too far from SeaTac”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nothing special here, but our room was clean and quiet and the included breakfast was fine. Available places nearer to SeaTac were twice the price and we didn't have to return our rental car until the AM anyway, so this was a good choice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

After finally finding this property (driving in Tacoma was a real challenge!),discovered it to be a great attempt at an older renovated motel. Nice room, great plumbing, standard breakfast. Only drawback was thin ceilings...thought the people upstairs were going to fall through into our room. An added bonus was a casino right across the street!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
cindy m, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites, Fife, WA. We are glad to hear that you noticed the remodel and enjoyed the room. It is unfortunate that another guest caused a noise disturbance for you on this particular day. Feel free to let us know when there is a problem so that we can take care of it immediately for you. We are always happy to help! Again, thank you for your review and we hope that you will visit us again so that we can have another opportunity to provide you with exceptional service.
Anacortes, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Average but mixed reviews so I decided to give it a try, honestly I was a little apprehensive. Arrived early, the General Mgr was super friendly and professional. The lobby was large, bright with natural lighting and inviting. I asked for a room close to a router, as a business traveler my internet is very important to me. She obliged without hesitation. I found my room and when I opened the door I was taken aback. All those lousy reviews?? My room was totally updated, spacious even with a king (had a sofa too), nicely furnished, fresh paint, huge flat screen, microwave, fridge, sparkling linens (bed and bath). See pics. Bed felt a little cheap when I first sat on it but slept like a dream. Great pillows! I still cant get over the lousy reviews, except this place has changed hands multiple times and I lucked into the best new ownership? Breakfast was more than adequate with typical pastries and dry cereal but also contained hot foods, sausage, eggs and waffles. The night manager was prepping the breakfast and she was friendly and talkative and working her butt off. The only complaint I can find about this place, as a professional I often have to visit my clients at 6am. I'm up by 4:30 or 5 and ready for breakfast by 6. Breakfast here is scheduled at 6:30. Overall: Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Room 231 was perfect for me.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
cindy m, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of the Quality Inn & Suites! It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback, especially about the newly remodeled rooms and upgraded breakfast. I will be sharing your kind words with the new owners to serve as encouragement that we are moving in the right direction. It is truly our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope you will return again on your next trip to Fife!
West Linn, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

When 1st checked in front desk staff very un-friendly. Talking to other employees at same time as checking me in. Room was freezing. Took almost 3 hrs to warm the place up. Beds very uncomfortable. Felt the box springs! The water pressure, HORRIBLE. The shower head only trickled water out, so I had to put my head under the faucet to wash my hair. When the water 1st turned on it was rusty! I called the front desk and the gal said thanks for telling me, have a nice rest of your stay! That's it!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
cindy m, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback as we will use it to improve ourselves moving forward. These issues were relayed to the proper departments to ensure better performance immediately. I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectaions, and I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we may have another chance to provide you with Quality service.

Travelers are raving about these Fife hotels

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

I've never stayed here before and was pleasantly surprised at how much you get for your money! My room was very clean, fresh smelling and comfortable. Bedding seems brand new.Staff is also very pleasant,and an excellent breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: Wish they had an airport shuttle
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind review, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying the recent upgrades. Hope to see you again soon!
Fife, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've booked rooms here 3x, and haven't had a bad experience yet. I would stay here 100 times out of a 100 over Emerald Queen Casino Hotel across the street, and anywhere else in Fife. Most of the hotels in Fife are kinda grungy and gross. This one is not. Very friendly staff.

Clean, basic rooms, but at a very reasonable price. If my dad will stay here, and he was satisfied when he did, then I would recommend anyone stay here.

And, they are going to change to Quality Inn very soon, which I think is a good thing. There was some construction going on last couple times I was there, but that likely had to do with the change to Quality Inn.

Oh, and theeeerrreee's a WAFFLE BAR!! Can never go wrong with that. :)

Room Tip: Make sure you look at the room you've booked before you check in. They are very open to this and...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stays. The change to Quality Inn is almost complete and we cant wait to provide you with an even better experience in the future. Thank you for staying with us, hope to see you again soon!
Aberdeen, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went to a show across the street at the Casino and the Casino Hotel was booked and recommended this dive. Wasn't expecting fancy but was hoping for somewhat clean and safe. The parking lot was skechy looked as if it is one of those places that people live in, not travelers. The lobby was nice but the rooms were anything but. The grounds were dirty. The room was busted up and gross. The bathroom door lock was on backwards so that it could be locked from the outside. We slept in our clothes and did not feel safe at all. We would have left but wanted to go to the show and have some drinks and we live a few hours a way. We figured we would make the best of it. The next morning we could not wait to get out of there. As I was showering I looked up and saw a METH /CRACK PIPE in the light fixture. Totally grossed out for the entire day. They did refund my money for the room and were polite about that.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!