“A Bob's for the locals.” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 46 Restaurants in Ferndale
Rome, Wa
“A Bob's for the locals.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is one of the first Bob's restaurants. I think mostly it's locals that visit this one. The outdoor seating on the roof is really great if there are no smokers nearby. In the summer it's the best place around. The prices seem to be a little lower than the others though the decor hasn't been updated in forever. The servers are friendly and the menu is similar to the other Bob's. In my opinion (and I do eat here regularly) I would rate the food higher at the other Bob's restaurants.

Visited March 2014

“Only one employee?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is the second time in the last couple weeks I tried to have lunch at Bob's. First time, they didn't open on time, leaving people out in a windstorm. About twelve people had been waiting and left. Today, we stood in the lobby for about five minutes before seeing an employee. She walked by with a laden tray. She told us someone would be right with us. About five minutes later we left.

Bellingham, Washington
“worst service and food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Three of us ordered fish dinner.Never got our salads.When food came it was just fish,nothing else.No fries,salad,or tarter sauce.When asked,Waitress said we did not order fries or salad.I asked the owner about it and he said she was in training.He did not even say sorry.I found out why the food and service were so BAD.This bob's does not belong to the franchise any more.Strongly suggest you do not eat here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ferndale, Washington
“Come Hungry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Bob's is a staple for locals and any others wanting flavorful, abundant food! Staff is generally very friendly and remembers you after even one visit. If you are annoyed by the trend of over serving food, then bring a friend to share lunch or dinner, or ask for a box.

The Ferndale location is one of the original Bob's and the decor a little tired. Don't let that stop you from trying this local favorite.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington
“Pricey salads”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had chicken salad for $12 and was still hungry when I left. Others in my party had fish and burgers, for about the same price,and had plenty of food, only if you counted the mounds of fries.

Visited September 2013