“Filthy!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 46 Restaurants in Ferndale
Stanwood, Wa.
“Filthy!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This Bob's is one of the original that didn't go corporate. that being said, they do not take pride in cleanliness. This used to be our go to restaurant when in town for baseball games. the last visit two weeks ago...was filthy. the carpet, the restrooms, the tables felt gerasy when seated. the food was abundant but we couldn't get past teh filthy interior. after a visit to the restroom, i had to leave and not even eat the remainder of my food. This place could be soething really great but the lack of ownership responsibility for cleanliness will put this place under. This place is a good candidate for teh HGTV show were they go in and overhaul. I can't imagine what the kitchen looked like. YUCK!

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bellingham, Washington
“Average burgers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Okay, but nothing memorable or that keeps me coming back

Visited September 2011
Washington, United States
“Watch out for the ketchup.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

You think I'm joking. I'm not.

Only place I've ever gotten rotten ketchup before. Put ketchup on my fries and burger, took a bite, and low and behold, sour, bitter, /wrong/ taste in my mouth.

Guys, I love Bob's, but this restaurant is a disgrace.

If you decide you want to risk your health, at least save your sanity and stay away on Sundays. Manager thinks he actually knows /anything/ about being a waiter and tries to wait tables on Sundays. I say 'tries' because the moron has no idea what being a waiter actually entails.

No one else in the restaurant, and we waited, on our laurels, thirty minutes just to be seated (actually, thirty minutes to be /noticed/). After that, another fifteen before our orders were taken, despite the fact we knew what we wanted three minutes in. Our drink orders were taken and then delivered only when we reminded him /after/ we had our food.

As previously mentioned- stay away from the ketchup.

When they replaced my meal after the ketchup experience, my whole party was finished before I got my burger back. And it was barely warm.

Needless to say, there was no tip and we're never going back.

(Which is a shame, because Bob's Burgers & Brew is an awesome chain and this is the closest one to us. Now we have to drive to Lynden or B'ham for Bob's.)

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bellingham, Washington
“Not the same as other Bob's in the chain”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Ferndale Bob's Burger and Brew is not managed by the same group that manages the other resturaunts in this chain. The whole atmosphere is different. Old, next to a bowling ally, hasn't been remodeled in years.

Visited October 2011
vancouver,BC
“Awesome lunch enjoyed it thouroghly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We love the food here, and the big amounts you get.
Our order was pretty custom made, and they got it all right.
Delicious burgers, perfect fries. Very enjoyable lunch.
We will definitely return to this locaion. Some Bob's are better
than others, this is a good one!

• Visited March 2012