“Silver Reef Steakhouse Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Silver reef hotel, wa

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Blaine, Washington
“Silver Reef Steakhouse Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

The steakhouse is one of the top rated restaurants in WA state. The ambience is sophisticated and the staff very professional. The wine and beer list is extensive. The food is exceptionally well prepared. The steaks are cooked to perfection. Salads are prepared table side, among other selections such as the flaming lobster bisque. Desserts are decadent. You get what you pay for so do not be surprised when the bill comes for a party of 4 and it is around $300. Entrees range in price from $27.00-$75.00 per plate. My husband and I come and celebrate at the steakhouse for very special occasions. The restaurant opens at 5:00pm and is only open for dinner.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Abbotsford, Canada
“The Steakhouse at Silver Reef Casino, Ferndale, Washington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Outstanding service, great food, impecable dining experience. Would highly recommend for a celebration. All needs were met with meticulous attention.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blaine, Washington
“Good overnight Gambel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

A nice casino lots of tables and slots atmosphere is good when its hopping.. not the best I have been to but acceptable

The executive suites our very nice had no complaints there top floor not accessible to other guests ... The private lounge is more like a private lobby cant see anyone lounging there for any reason

I also have stayed in one of the 4 deluxe suites Ruby as I recall nice living room bar area only thing I did not like is that there was not a refrigerator in the room rather a safe??

and the big screen tv in the living room was crap bad to no reception was a real let down as they advertised it as one of the amenities the tv in the bedroom was much better .

Bathroom the size of a house with a Jacuzzi tub with its own bathroom the only let down there was the rolling French doors were out of rack so you could not close them completely and keep the steam in

Not what I would accept for the almost 300.00 it was to rent it

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Grand place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Everything about the place screamed PERFECT. The experience was wonderful. The pool, gym, front desk, service was fantastic. The people at the front desk were very helpful and accommodating. I plan on returning in the future.

Visited April 2014
Blaine, WA
“Panasia restaurant service and quality going downhill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Panasia restaurant in the Silver Reef Hotel/Casino complex has always been a good restaurant and the service has been quite good until recently. For some reason, the servers seem almost contemptuous of the customers and needless to say the service suffers. The food has changed and the quality is just not what it should be. Recently I went there with friends bragging about how good it was and when we asked for a booth, we were told the booths were reserved. We said we could wait until one was cleared. We stood literally beside the dirty booth/table for several minutes until a server came to clear it for us. The meals were not up to par as we expected and when the bill came, I literally waited 5 minutes after the server took the bill and card to the clerk for processing after waiting a previous 5 minutes to even get the bill. I finally went to the desk myself, signed the bill and went on my way. Very embarassing with my friends witnessing this bad experience after I had dragged them there for lunch. Such a shame to see this good restaurant fall downhill! Hope the hotel puts pressure on the restaurant to fix it!

• Visited October 2013