“It's Red Lobster!” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Federal Way, Washington
“It's Red Lobster!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Service ok, food ok, prices higher than I like but who can resist the biscuits and shrimp fest. Been here several times and honestly there is better food across the street at McGraths for the same prices.

Visited October 2012

“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

A friend and I met here more as a result of the location than because of the food. I skimmed the reviews and was a bit apprehensive.
Our food selections were better than expected by both of us and the service was excellent. My friend ordered a salmon entree with three sides and I ordered the clam chowder with a shrimp salad. We also were given biscuits at the start of the meal. All food was fresh, nicely prepared (fresh brocolli) and prettily plated.
For a treat we ordered a slice of chocolate cake with ice cream for dessert. We split the huge serving. The cake was fresh and tasty with layers of cake and frosting.
The service was spot on with no hovering but timely refills. And, the servers were personable.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Issaquah, Washington
“Much Better Than I Thought”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Our 22-yo son wanted to go to Red Lobster for "endless shrimp" to celebrate his birthday. After reading reviews of the restaurant regarding long waits, rude waitstaff, mediocre food, I wasn't too excited about going. I called to make a reservation, but they'll only take them for a party of six or more. Since it was a Wednesday, we hoped we wouldn't have to wait too long.

We arrived at the Federal Way Red Lobster around 7pm and there were serveral groups ahead of us waiting for a table. We inquired about sitting in the bar and after a five minute wait, we were seated, enjoying cocktails and perusing the menu. Our bartender/waiter was wonderful - he was efficient, friendly, and professional. The food was actually much better than I exepcted. The cheddar biscuits were really good. Our son loved his shrimp, my husband and I ordered from the four course $16.99 menu, which includes, choice of soup, choice of salad, entree, and dessert. Hubby enjoyed his cajun chicken fettuccini and I liked my chicken breast (2) with mushroom wine sauce, mashed potatoes and slightly overcooked broccoli. We both took home enough food for lunch the next day. Dessert was included and we had a pretty good brownie a la mode. Our son got a mondo cookie-ice cream dessert to go.

The restaurant is a little tired-looking and could use redecorating, but overall, I thought is was a pretty good value. Not sure we'll be back, because it's a little out of the way, but if I'm in the area again, I'd consider going back to Red Lobster.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Villa Hills, KY
“Typical”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is your typical Red Lobster, nothing special. I happened to go on a night when it was extremely busy. I decided to sit in the bar area for faster seating and I didn't want to take away a table since it was crowded and I was by myself. I will say the service I received from the young lady behind the bar was great, however she could have used some help. On such a busy night, she was running the bar and the bar seating area by herself. Not only that, she had to answer the phones as well. I think she did an amazing job, and she never complained one time. The fact that she was put in such situation can probably be attributed to poor management. The food itself was typical of Red Lobster. There was some skin left on my salmon, but it didn't ruin anything. I would recommend going at a non-peak time if you choose to visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kelowna, Canada
“Fab Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Excellent, excellent service. Great food! The lobster pizza is supposedly an appy. But, it was huge and there was no way I could finish it. The house salad with baby shrimp was to die for. Our server was very proactive and knew exactly when to refill our water, ask if we wanted to refill other beverages (coffee and diet coke) , and when we were ready to box up our food!

Visited August 2012