“Supremely private and serenely English” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mirror Lake B&B

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Federal Way
Mirror Lake B&B
You added Mirror Lake B&B to your Saves list
31432 7th Pl SW, Federal Way, WA 98023   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Federal Way B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Supremely private and serenely English”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2005

This Bed and Breakfast is one of the most enjoyable I've ever stayed in. The accomodations are first rate, the privacy outstanding, and one can loose oneself, as I did, in the tranquility of the day.
There are two levels to choose from, and both are most accommodating. All the necessary accroutments are available to cooking one's own meals in. Or, if choosing not to, the shopping malls, restraunts are just minutes away if one wants to tear themselves away from this pastoral environment.
There two boats, one a paddle punt and the other a row boat, to putz around the lake in, and even fishing. Be sure to bring your license.
For myself, I enjoy the quiet time and enjoyed the ability to just sit without being disturbed by sounds of traffic, or other invading noised.
I heartly recommend this most charming Bed and Breakfast to the discerning traveler. (S)He/they will not be disappointed. One must see for themselves.

1 review from our community

Been to Mirror Lake B&B? Share your experiences!