“Great Thai in FedWay” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Great Thai in FedWay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

When I lived on the South End this was a regular weekend stopping spot. Now that we moved into Seattle I still always make a point to stop in when in FedWay. Great food. The fresh spring rolls are amazing. Never have had to wait for a table.

Federal Way, Washington
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Indochine is a local favorite. There are a couple locations in Tacoma and this one in Federal Way. I've been here several times. My only problem is that I love the things I usually order so much that I don't want to branch out and try something new. I did during my most recent visit.

We always have the fresh spring rolls with shrimp and chicken. They are delicious. Well, actually, it is the sauce that is amazing. It's not the typical peanut sauce, it is a zesty, spicy, sweet delight and if I could figure out what's in it, I would attempt to make it at home.

This time we also tried the crab wontons. They were slightly overcooked to my taste, so I was unimpressed.

Then we shared the drunked noodles with chicken, 5 stars. I enjoy it every time, full of chicken and vegetables.

I didn't have the coconut ice cream this time because it is on the spendy side, but I missed it so I will try it next time.

Service is never anything to brag about, but it's usually the owner and he's pretty old so I don't even care.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Federal Way, Washington
“Outstanding Thai Food in a Unique Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Indochine is a 'one of a kind' restaurant, with outstanding food and a truly original environment.
The food was superb, fresh and delicious. Served on lovely porcelain china with cobalt blue decorations. Elegant.
The atmosphere evoked the Orient, with lovely decorations. We had a great time and will go again!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sumner, Washington
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I have been here and their Tacoma location several times. The last and probably final time I was there, I ordered the Pad Thai and it was horrid. It tasted like butter noodles with a little bit of pepper. I complained and they took it away. 20 minutes later when they came back - no "can we remake this for you" or anything, just a full price bill...

After having to complain again that the food was very low quality, they finally gave it... to HALF the price of only my dish. I will not be returning.

• Visited October 2010
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Seriously?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

My Daughter in Law took us here for lunch, four adults, and we were paying. The restaurant has plenty of upscale ambiance including a waterfall and pond in the middle of the dining area. However, the food was sooooo expensive. We each ordered a dish, rice was extra! All the dishes were full of sugar and inauthentic. They didn't have a lunch menu. The total bill was $93 which included 3 beers! I think this restaurant is overated and should only be visited if you have money to burn. The food was tastey but was swimming in sugar.

• Visited May 2011