“Quality Inn & Suites can't be beat!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Federal Way
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Federal Way, Washington
“Quality Inn & Suites can't be beat!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I loved staying at the Fed Way Quality Inn & Suites. Everything about the hotel exceeded my expectations -- the hot breakfast in the morning, the comfy beds, free wifi & AMAZING staff!! Best GM of any hotel I've ever stayed at is hands down NICOLE UPTHAGROVE.. she was fantastic in accommodating my family and I, knows her way around the city and helped us out with everything we needed. I can tell she takes pride in this place and making sure all the guests are happy!! Thanks again we'll definitely be seeing you again =)

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

this was a very convenient location for my stay in Federal Way. minutes to my conference, and minutes to restaurants.
place was clean and quiet.
as I stated in another review of this hotel, my only drawback was the floor in my room on the 3rd floor was creaky between the walk from the bed to the closet area. I felt bad for anyone staying the room beneath on the 2nd floor everytime I walked.
other than that, I had a nice stay. and will stay again at this location!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

checked in very late to be greeted by friendly helpful staff. offered a decent rate for 2 queen beds for my daughter and myself. found room to be well equipped - fresh, clean linens; comfy beds; microwave, not just coffee maker; iron & ironing board; clean bathroom with lots of shower pressure. very pleasantly surprised with a hot self serve breakfast until 10am with lots to choose from. close enough to SeaTac to be convenient and far enough away to be quiet and affordable.

Room Tip: we had a room the back side, very quiet
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2015

Just wanted to let both the staff and other travellers know that having stayed at a number of properties in the Tacoma area, I will be returning to this hotel when I visit family next time. I stayed for a week, having my parents for about two or three nights with me. Both during the time that we were there, and during the time that I was by myself, the hotel exceeded my expectations. I love the facilities they have in-house, and will be using the pool next time as I did the gym. Hot breakfast was good-- and they made a point to ask for my input about the food when they noticed I stayed more than a couple of days there. Having cookies and milk at the end of the day helped me to wind down regardless of whether I had a long day or not. The location is not far from anything you need in Federal Way, but away from the busyness and mayhem further north.

When I did find something that needed to be taken cared of, the staff did it expeditiously and with utmost concern for my satisfaction. The shower curtain rod came loose and fell while I was using it one morning. When I told Nikki at Front Desk this, she assured me that it will be replaced and taken cared of, and when I came back after lunch, not only was it repaired but ended up being better than before. A similar incident with the telephone buzzing across all rooms in the first floor in the middle of the day was similarly taken cared of when I reported it to a different person manning the front desk. It is important to note that this hotel not only tries its best to rectify any situations that arise, but make it a point to make it better.

The hotel and the rooms are very clean, and since I had asked for a room outright that is far from the elevator and away from any noise whatsoever, my room was quiet. I was able to get laundry done during my stay thanks to the facilities they have. Even when the conference room had events being held during my stay, I never felt intruded upon especially in the evening.

Thanks to Nikki and the staff for a job well done. I will definitely recommend this to family and friends visiting my family in Tacoma. It is much better than anything you can find either in Tacoma or in Federal Way for that matter.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevators as well as away from the conference room (tends to be right in...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Federal Way, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2014

this is by far the best hotel ive ever stayed at. The staff is amazing and i would not want to stay anywhere else. They are always so friendly and helpful. Letting us know there are big tournaments or events happening so we know what to avoid if necessary. This is the place where i want to be.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the best if you like quiet. the jacuzzi rooms are amazing
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2014

No need to sugar coat things, the overly rude and nasty staff that greets you on your way in. Is there to tell you to "deal with it" when you find fresh blood (not your's) on the bed you just paid to sleep in! Not clean, not nice, not cheep!

Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
QualityFEDWAY, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way, responded to this review, October 20, 2014
On behalf of the entire team I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I am disheartened to hear that you were treated rudely. I am also quite baffled because I or my other manager is unaware of this particular incident. My staff is normally pleasant, helpful, and accommodating. I do hope you can contact me directly in the hopes of resolving this confusion and giving us the chance to provide you with superior service. Our goal here at the Quality Inn and suites in Federal Way is to provide every guest with a positive comfortable and memorable experience.

Nikki U
253-835-4141
Arlington, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise: I was assigned a room on the 3rd floor that accommodates individuals with a wheelchair. I had a larger bathroom than my friend in another room.

Plus, the shower hook-up was a standard shower head and a separate mounted hand-held one = you can get a double blast of h20 overhead. Careful if you go that route so you don't get the floor wet.

My bed in room 315 was firm just like I want it. I enjoyed it so much more than I did the one at the posh Salish Spa & Resort 3 nights later - wow, another great surprise.

Yes, this hotel offers milk besides coffee and decaf if you partake of their evening cookies in the lobby. The cookies were warm and yummy.

The usual self-service morning continental breakfast is offered. But I enjoyed their peeled hard-boiled eggs and the portion-control sized yogurt. Perfect for those of us who want to eat something small yet nutritious in the a.m.

The employees at the desk were friendly to us. Thumbs up Quality Inn - Federal Way!

• Stayed October 2014
On behalf of our entire team we would like to thank you for your patronage. We here at the Quality Inn and Suites strive to provide everyone with a positive and memorable experience. And when we read a review such as yours it does our hearts good. We hope to see you again when you are in the area. So that we may have another opportunity to provide you with superior service.

Nikki U

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way? Share your experiences!