“Filthy, run down, awful staff” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Federal Way
“Filthy, run down, awful staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

I checked in to find my toilet not only broken but FILTHY! The GM replaced the guts but did not clean the brown poo stains. Instead he left his nasty towel in the floor to catch the leaking water. I asked to be moved, they refused. The GM did not even apologize, rather acted like it was my fault. No one ever apologized nor made any attempt to make it right. When I asked about compensation for having a disgusting toilet another idiot told me "you are getting a good room rate". Zero customer service. I was not getting a "good rate" I got the same rate I always get. These people have no idea what customer service it.

I have stayed at this hotel for 10 years and since it opened. It changed hands and it is now run down, dirty and the Slum Dog of Federal Way. The beds are awful, floor worn out and the front awning is falling down and propped up with braces. I wish I could post the photos I took, you would throw up!

I will never stay here again and will tell everyone I know in the swimming community how awful this place has become.

If you want to stay at a dump pick this place.

• Stayed December 2012
jim m, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Customer, This is the GM of Quality Inn & Suites of Federal Way. I appreciate your feedback. The general practice of a hotel is that when a customer makes a complaint, it is our duty to fix the "problem" or make the customer comfortable within half an hour. We have fixed the toilet issue within ten minutes of your complaint. Ma'am I would like to also point out that our customer service has always been above satisfactory, I'm sorry you had a bitter experience; I would just like to point out that we have fixed your toilet within the duration time. We encourage and appreciate your reviews. We would really appreciate if you gave us another chance in serving you. We promise to make your stay super comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you so much,Jim ModiGeneral Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while in town for a family emergency. We got a jacuzzi suite for only $10 more dollars than a regular room. Let me tell you - it was worth it with all the family stress going on. The room itself was very clean and the beds were comfortable. The jacuzzi was just meh...the pressure wasn't all that strong, but it still felt nice.

The breakfast in the morning was great - hot eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, etc. The breakfast was being regularly monitored and refilled too.

The staff were great - the woman who checked us in was so helpful when we asked for restaurant recommendations.

A great place to stay, good value for the money. We'd stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
jim m, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Thank you very much for your review, it's very much appreciated. Since the Quality Inn is under new management, we would like each and everyone's opinion and reviews. We're glad that you're having a wonderful time at our hotel and that you're enjoying the indoor heated pool, hot tub, free high speed internet, cleanliness of the rooms, friendly staff, and breakfast variety. Please do stay with us again. We won't disappoint you.

Management
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Quality Inn on October 18. It was super clean, friendly staff, and an awesome breakfast. It was comfort at its best. They also have a swimming pool so it was a great way to relax.

• Stayed October 2012

Management

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way? Share your experiences!