“great food, reasonable prices, excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 210 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Thai
Federal Way, Washington
“great food, reasonable prices, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

we go here at least once a week and food/service is always consistent and friendly.
Take out is fast and reliable
Tom A sounds to me like a made up post from a competitor who can't compete

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best Thai Food I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Tom A's review makes me wonder if he owns a Thai restaurant and is afraid of the competition. My husband and I eat at Kwan Tip Thai at least once a week and find everything on the menu to be fresh, well prepared, and delicious. We have tried MANY Thai restaurants in this area and have yet to find any that even come close. No mushy noodles or overcooked veggies to be found. Rice is perfect consistency and spice level right on. We are extremely happy to have such an excellent Thai restaurant in our neighborhood - and recommend it to everyone we know. Friends who have visited on our recommendation come back to us with rave reviews and become repeat customers too.

If you have never been there - it is definitely worth going.

Seattle
“Tom A does not know good Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have eaten at Kwan Tip Thai since it opened at least 3 times a week except the 6 weeks I spent in Thailand in Feb 2012. I am married to a Thai who now lives in Thailand. I have traveled to Thailand over 25 times in the last 20 years and now spend a month plus there every year. When I am there I eat what my wife and her family eats i.e. real Thai food. Kwan Tip Thai has the most authentic Thai food in Seattle with real ingrediants not powdered or carolina. I have never been sick and have taken many friends to eat here many times who all rave about the food (see Axsdata below). In fact this is the only Thai restaurant I have been to since I returned from Thailand in March. This review seems completely wrong based on my experience.

Visited September 2012
Oakdale, New York, United States
“Do Not Eat Here!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Recently went here with some coworkers after work for dinner and I have to say I'd never go back. First off each of us got sick that night, and we all ordered different items. I've never had such bad Thai food in my entire life. They over use onions so much that the onion flavor over powers all the other flavors in the food. The Thai Iced coffee was a powder mix which you see them pour in the glass. The rice seemed to be nothing more then Carolina branded rice and wasn't cooked properly, the ground beef in my Spicy Basil was sparse and off colored, and the service itself wasn't great at all. I eat Thai food once a week and this again was the worst Thai I've ever had. Go somewhere else!

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“Most Excellent Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Ever had a meal that the next time you had it, it was better than the last time? This is that kind of place. I lived in Thailand and was thinking of moving but now that I found Kwan Tip Thai, I can stay here in wonderful Washington. I have always been disappointed in meals at other Thai restaurants. Kwan Tip Thai is refreshing and clean clean clean. Very important for me and you too no doubt. Here I just suggest you dive in. Everything here is worth repeating and knowing it will be better next time makes this a sublime experience.

• Visited July 2012