“Enjoyable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Federal Way
Omak, Washington
“Enjoyable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

After a hectic day in Seattle it was good to get out of the city and find this conveniently located hotel along I-5. Staff was very friendly at check in and had well furnished clean room on 5th floor. There are dining options near the hotel including restaurant in hotel. Would definitely make this a place to stay when in the Seattle area again. Bed very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed here one night while visiting relatives in the are on the way to Seattle. The hotel is really handy to the I-5. The rooms aren't anything special but it was close to some shopping, the ocean, and the included breakfast was quite good. We got a good deal on Expedia thankfully as some people in front of us were quoted twice what we payed on arrival. But for what we payed it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
BC Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Handy for I-5, good clean standard hotel room, quiet. Wi-fi in room very good. Restaurant in hotel very reasonable (not fancy food). Very good free hot breakfast, even included potatoes with onions & peppers, as well as eggs, sausages and all the usual baked goods. Small exercise room with basic machines, nice small indoor pool and jacuzzi.

Room Tip: Be a member of BW Rewards (free).
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I got a great deal for this hotel, and will make this our regular hotel for Seattle stays. Service was great (thank you Tisha for accommodating my son's request for a higher floor.) I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews, but we didn't have any problems. Wifi worked, the kids loved the pool, room was cleaned promptly, didn't hear any noise and the breakfast was the best we've had at any Best Western (ham, waffles, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs, bagel sandwiches,etc). If the airport shuttle left every 30 minutes instead of every hour, I would stay here for our park and fly too.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I bought a Groupon for a 1-night stay at this Best Western hotel in Federal Way. It was a 50% off Groupon and I paid $65. Before going there, I read the reviews in Trip Advisor and I was a bit apprehensive after reading some not-so-good experiences from others. Anyway, it was just the opposite for me. I was greeted warmly at the reception by Laura who was actually the one who I talked to on the phone when I booked my stay after mentioning the Groupon that I had. My room was nice, clean, and average size. The room looked out into the freeway but it was not noisy at all during the night. Breakfast came with the stay and I'd say it was the typical free breakfast that best Western hotels offer. Nothing really fancy but not too shabby either. Given the chance, I would go back and stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

We needed a place to end our trip before catching a flight. About twenty minutes away from Seatac, and perfect for us. They gave us a AAA rate, and I had a great nights sleep. Room was close to the elevators, but I did not hear them. Room was really nice. I had a cold, so a glass of wine in the downstairs bar was a perfect finish for my evening. Awesome breakfast. It had healthy choices, as well as waffles, biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Wausau, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We have stayed at this location twice in the last 12 months, due to the 2 bedroom suites that they have. Each suite has 2 bedrooms with one bed in each, and a sofa bed. One trip was with family, and one with friends. There is a nice kitchenette with a microwave, and a table for 4, plust living room area. The motel has a nice breakfast each morning, and is very conveniently located to I-5. I would definitely stay here again when in the Seattle area.

Room Tip: The temperature control is in the bedrooms. We had a fireplace suite the first time, and it got too...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Evergreen Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!