This hotel is in a great location- lots of restaurants & stores nearby which is great for out-of-towners. Nice outdoor seating area in the back with heaters for brisk nights.
Was upgraded to a 1br suite for the night which had a nice sitting area. The room was a bit dated but comfortable for the night. I was slightly disappointed with the bathroom cleanliness- while the towels were fine, the floor/shower area could've used a more thorough cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new state-of-the-art lobby at the Courtyard Federal Way, Washington provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This Seattle hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our Go Board. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. This provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning including Starbucks coffee and evening dinner service with cocktails. We're only a 1/2 hr from downtown Seattle attractions like the Space Needle and minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma Airport. Enjoy year-round activities at nearby Mt. Rainier. Our guest rooms feature luxury Marriott bedding, flat screen TV, refrigerator and complimentary high-speed internet access. We also have lots of meeting space and a professional staff to make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Seattle Federal Way Hotel Federal Way
- Courtyard Federal Way
- Federal Way Marriott
- Federal Way Courtyard
- Courtyard Seattle Federal Way