I would give this Courtyard 3.5 stars if I could. It's a totally average Courtyard in just about every way.
*Good location with lots of restaurants in walking distance
*Remodeled lobby with business center & nice lounge
*Guest laundry available
*Clean, comfortable rooms
*Many rooms have great views of Mt Ranier
*The rooms with Mt Ranier views face a noisy highway, so don't request one if you are noise sensitive
*Despite the snazzy lobby, the actual rooms are not remodeled - my carpet definitely was musty
*Their wifi kept crashing my IPad
It's a fine place to stay in the area - way better than the Best Western across the street. Know that some of the rooms have Jacuzzi tubs which is kind of odd for a Courtyard. I mean, who says to their significant other "hey, let's have a sexy weekend at the Courtyard on Federal way...they have Jacuzzi tubs"?
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Seattle Federal Way Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Seattle Federal Way Hotel Federal Way
- Courtyard Federal Way
- Federal Way Marriott
- Federal Way Courtyard
- Courtyard Seattle Federal Way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new state-of-the-art lobby at the Courtyard Federal Way, Washington provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests. This Seattle hotel features our new lobby with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to the latest news and weather conditions via our Go Board. The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. This provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning including Starbucks coffee and evening dinner service with cocktails. We're only a 1/2 hr from downtown Seattle attractions like the Space Needle and minutes from the Seattle-Tacoma Airport. Enjoy year-round activities at nearby Mt. Rainier. Our guest rooms feature luxury Marriott bedding, flat screen TV, refrigerator and complimentary high-speed internet access. We also have lots of meeting space and a professional staff to make your event a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Federal Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.