“Great Place to Eat” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Chehalis, Washington
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My friend and I stopped into JimmyMacs on 8 March 13, this isn't the first time that we've ate there. We had their Crawfish Chowder, it is the best. You can't beat the nice rolls and honey butter. The only place you can eat peanuts and drop the shells on the floor and not feel bad about doing it . It is nice place for families, also. We will stop in again, when we're up that way. The prices are very reasonable.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“no nonsense pub food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My brother's favorite is their chile. My husband's favorite dish is the salmon and my favorite is the Katy petite filet and baked potato or sweet potato fries. Funny "bar humor" t shirts are worn by the staff and sold. Peanuts in the shell are offered and they have yummy yeast rolls with honey butter when you get seated. Peanut shells go on the floor - I have a mild peanut allergy but I'm ok in there as long as I don't touch any. Country western music plays overhead with sports on the TV screens.

Visited September 2012
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Doesn't get better than this.... YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nothing I had here was bad, service was AMAZING, food was FANTASTIC. Try the King of the Road salad... it is to die for,

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“YESSSSSSSSSSSS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

love throwing peanuts on the floor :) great rolls and honey butter served and the ny strip was amazing, service was great my new favorite place!

Visited July 2012
Lakewood, Washington
“Best Steak and BBQ in the South Puget Sound!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

My family and I eat at Jimmy Mac's a few times a month. This place has the best steaks around! Always perfectly grilled and juicy. My favorite is the ribeye. It's also a fun place for the kids because they can eat peanuts and throw the peanut shells right on the floor. My kids love that! Prices aren't too bad either.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere