“Good Family fun, minus the drunks” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Federal Way
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Waves Theme Park offers 70 acres of rides, slides, shows, and attractions. Enjoy TWO parks in ONE place for ONE price at Washington's Only Water and Theme Park!
Langley City, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good Family fun, minus the drunks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I took my 3 girls here thinking it was a win=win. One daughter wanted water slides while the other 2 wanted amusement park,so this offered both. Girls ranged in age from 10 -18. They had a blast. I found the park to be a little run down and because it's in the middle of a treed area lots of tree debris all over(which you would expect) and mildew(kids don't seem to care). It is also expensive however if you search the internet you can find cheaper tickets. Safeway and costco both sell cheaper tickets but it is seasonal so just call them before you go to see if they have them,we just stopped at costco on our way there and picked up tickets. The one major complaint I have with this place is that it's licensed.(they serve alcohol). This is a family place and I'm sure adults can go a few hours without drinking. We saw at least 5 people getting kicked out for alcohol related issues. A fight broke out in front of us while we were in line for a waterslide and I grabbed my kids and the kids in front of me and pulled them behind so that when fists were flying they wouldn't accidentley get hit. So there were long line-ups for the water slides now throw in some drunk people guess what, there will be problems. Expect long lines on a hot day! Lockers are very expensive. Get rid of the alcohol, clean it up a bit and this would be 5 stars!!

Visited August 2012

Fife, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A fun place to take the family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We live pretty close and purchased Annual passes this year. We took the kids a lot during the summer. The park has events for Halloween and Christmas. Frightfest and Holiday lights. Each of the fall and winter events has almost all of the rides open. Riding the Timerhawk and Wild Thing at night is pretty fun.

The prices inside the park like most parks can be expensive. We usually take our lunch and go out to the car.

Visited January 2013
Hubbard, Oregon
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Full Day of Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I like to get to this place as soon as it opens and save a lounge chair so that I have somewhere to relax in the sun when I need a break. You should always wear aqua socks because there are so many people that the floor gets icky. We only go once a year because we live far away but
When we go we all have such a good time....never a bad experience. We get there at 10am and leave at 7pm....it's a long day but very fun. I wish that they had an RV Park.

Visited June 2012
Puyallup, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Splashing good time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Wild waves what can i say i had a blast here the lazy river my all time favorite and the roller coasters were fun as well .

Visited June 2012
Seattle, Washington
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Summer time must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Always great. A nice combination of rides and water. The roller coaster is great so don't miss it. Bring your own food in a cooler and go out to your car to eat. That'll save you some big bucks. If you go early, you can park on the street and not pay the $10 or whatever it is now. But it's a nice park!

Visited July 2012