“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Federal Way
Henderson, Nevada
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The stay was perfect for us. The hotel was very clean. The staff was very competent especially the manager. I would stay here again for sure as it was close to shopping and restaurants. Its also reasonably priced for the Seattle area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Yulee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

We had two consecutive reservations and the staff was very accommodating by making sure we kept the same room and did not have to check out and check back in. Although the rooms don't come supplied with normal amenities such as a hair dryer, all you have to do is ask the staff and you've got it. The rates were very reasonable and the location was perfect for us.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Federal Way, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

once again i was amazed at the great service and accommodations of this wonderful property the staff , superb spacious room great staff and so close to downtown federal way i definitely would recommend this property to friends and family meets my approval rating once again a definite must stay at extended stay

Room Tip: ask for a room on the backside second or third floor a majestic view of mt. rainier
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2015

Hotel is OK if you're hard of hearing and don't mind rooms that smell like old gym bags.
Was awakened repeatedly at night by slamming doors and noisy people. There is apparently no insulation between the walls and you can hear your neighbor snoring. Also the dogs barking inside adds to the ambiance.
The hotel advertised free breakfast. It's muffins in sealed plastic bags and some apples and oranges. This is not a breakfast. At least put out some cereal and juice.
Might as well just sleep at the airport while you wait for your flight. Would be quieter.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2015 via mobile

The staff was friendly and helpful. The price was right. The room was quiet and clean. Good value. Will stay there again. We highly recommend this place. Your home away from home. Stayed three nights.

• Stayed March 2015
Orange County, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2015

Stayed here superbowl weekend. We are from California and were relocating to Washington. We were planning on staying at this property when we moved, just until our house new home was ready. I was so disappointed in the cleaniness of the room. The elevator was dirty with bits of trash and spills for the whole weekend. Our 2nd floor hallway smelled like trash. The front desk staff was very nice and very helpful. The location was nice because there are a million stores and shopping centers within walking distance. Sad that our accessible room was not a 'true' accessible room, but a converted studio suite. No counter space, small bathroom. Enjoyed the front desk employee who worked in the evening. She was so friendly, upbeat, and helpful. Our stay was 'ok' until we were about to check out....

I called and requested a late check out. We were running behind schedule and were frantic because we were going to miss our flight. I have back problems and that's is why I am in an accessible room. I know I went over my late check out slightly and was hurrying as fast as I could. The housekeeper "Babs"? or something like that. Rudely asks if we were checking out- She clearly could see I was hurrying-- I said yes I am so sorry I will be out in like 5 minutes. I am truly sorry. I'm almost done- She puts her hand on her hip and says rudely " This is my last room and that they charge for this ya know!- I was so shocked and said I was almost ready. My husband gabs the bags and she just stood in the doorway, looked at the kitchen with a scowl on her face and shuts the door. I was shocked and livid to be treated that way.

You are to never confront a guest EVER in that manner. When we checked out I was speechless was in disbelief to have been treated that way. Anyways when I returned home to Yorba LInda, CA at the Extended Stay America where we are temporarily living at- until we move to WA into our new home- I told my front desk staff there that I won't be giving the Federal Way property my business. I guess we will stay at a Marriott property instead. Ps- Thank you Amber for being an exceptional front desk employee. You show fantastic customer service!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Federal Way, responded to this review, March 20, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Our team is working together to ensure that the concerns you faced at our location are never repeated. Your feedback provides us with an opportunity to know where we need to focus our training to ensure your concerns are immediately addressed. We sincerely hope you would consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thank you again for your feedback.
San Pedro, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2015

I come to Seatte quarterly for business. My room is always clean and ready to go. I do smoke and respect those that don't. This hotel really helps me do that by keeping the place well aired-out. Hotel is very close to the business district in Federal Way including restaurants and shopping. I will continue and my next stay is mid March.

Room Tip: Book higher floors for less noise.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Federal Way? Share your experiences!