“Decent room for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Federal Way

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Irvine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Good clean room, great location next to shops, restaurants and other food options, close to I-5. The room i stayed in was quiet and very restful. Stayed 4 nights (M-F), will return for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ASHOO o, General Manager at Days Inn Federal Way, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
DK,
Thank you for your review and I'm very glad you enjoyed your stay!!!!! Please come again Valued Customer!!
Management & Staff
Tacoma, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

First of all, this room was purchased through Priceline. So I have just returned to give my opinion about the Hotel.

Location: The hotel itself is located with easy access to highways, restaurants, Walmart and convenience stores. This made it easy for me to attend my appointments without all the hassle of trying to find I-5

First Impressions: The hotel does look a bit dated, the staff were extremely friendly. The parking lot is a bit on the small side, and can get crowded quickly.

General: It seems there are a number of long term stay people in this hotel, and perhaps its just the general "environment", but it seems that everyone is extremely friendly. It's like a big neighborhood block party with everyone coming out to talk to each other. My friend I was travelling with made tons of friends with some of the people.

The room: The room was great, everything worked great. Housekeeping was there daily and provided us with ample towels and everything we could ask for. Even though we were on the first floor, our room was very sound proof. You could open the door and hear noise, but once that door was closed "peaceful silence". We had a king-sized bed, with extra pillows, and plenty of blankets.

Memorable moment: The room next door got raided for stolen goods. Apparently the person staying there had stolen an IPAD and turned on the GPS. So for one day we had police right outside of our door. They were friendly and very patient with us and other people asking what was going on, and even quite humorous on occasions;.; So Kudos to you Federal Way P.D.

Room Tip: We had #217 if that helped.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Siervua,
First, I want to say Thank you for your Review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay & room for the most part. I'm extremely sorry for the cops incident (such an embaressing moment for our Hotel) I'm thankful you were understanding and let us know how you feel!! You are a valued Customer!!!!! Please do come stay with us again!!!
MAnagement & Staff
Wasilla
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I was very pleased and relaxed knowing that my room was very cleaned and comfortable.
I also enjoyed talking with the staff. I was greeted with smiles and people willing to help in any
way I needed. The lady I would like to say thank you for making my stay pleasant is to Soma.
The location is in a great area. You have our support. Room 213 Patricia M.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ASHOO o, General Manager at Days Inn Federal Way, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank You very much for your feed back and I'm very thankful you enjoyed your stay! We take great strives in improving and meeting our Guests expectations with the help of their individual feed back. Thank You!! Please do come again!!!!
STAFF & MANAGEMENT
East Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I can be in the Seattle Tacoma area, stuck, without a motel...and if they have room...Days Inn in Federal Way will always graciously accommodate me. Last time was no exception. Although the handicap rooms were not available....there was something bigger than what I needed..... and I still was able to get this for a very good rate. The rooms are clean, and access is good, not only from the highway but also between the cities of Seattle and Tacoma. After a long day with my doctor...I can take a short drive to Dash Point, walk along the beach, and come back to a good bed and quiet room. Management and the facilities......Always the best.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
ASHOO o, Manager at Days Inn Federal Way, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I just want to say I'm over joyed that you enjoyed your stay. We are always here to accommodate you and look forward to your return. Thank You for being one of our "VALUED CUSTOMERS".

Management & Staff

Been to Days Inn Federal Way? Share your experiences!