my cousin & i stayed at the 'Super 8-Federal Way' for 10 nights in Sept., 2012. it was convenient for out needs while in the Tacom area. the room was always clean & although it was on the 'freeway' side of the motel, the traffic sounds were not a problem. the staff was very nice. the pice was "right". the continental breakfast was quie good each morning. it was a very peasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel Federal Way Hotel
- Super 8 Motel Federal Way Hotel Federal Way
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off Interstate 5, our Super 8 Federal Way-S. 348th St hotel, near many area attractions, restaurants and shops, is adjacent to a Wal-Mart SuperCenter. We are close to the Washington State Fair, Pacific Raceways, King County Aquatics Center, Wild Waves, Tacoma Dome, and Emerald downs. 24 hour front desk, Free wake up calls, SuperStart breakfast bonanza. Free WiFi We offer free large-vehicle parking and a guest laundry, as well as meeting space and a business center with fax and copy services. Non-smoking, Smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. We do accept pets for a nonrefundable fee. Most rooms feature coffee maker, Mini fridge, and extended cable. Group, truck driver and company rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Motel Federal Way reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.