“Best Pumpkin Pie” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
United States
“Best Pumpkin Pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

One great thing about visiting Seattle is leaving it! Bare with me, I looooove the city of Seattle and am currently thinking about moving there. Besides my love of the city, I developed a love for what's outside of the city wich is nature. On a day trip outside of the city line we decided to drive with no particular plan. We had ust entered an area named Fall City when the Roadhouse and Inn caught my eye. Having the worlds biggest sweet tooth, we decided to pull in and give it a try. I love it's little town charm. I assume its a little town as we didnt go past the street the Inn sits on. It's not a small place by far but it's got that kind of charm. It's quaint and decorated with all sorts of unique odds and ends. The pumpkin pie is mouth watering. It's brought out warm and topped with whip cream made on the spot.The staff was friendly and joked around with us. If you get a chance (and it's Fall) go out , make a right and walk up the road to see a spectacular view of the river and mountains. Enjoy!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

74% Recommend
Marysville, Wa
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We came with a large party and not one person was disappointed with their food. I had the crab cakes which were the best! Service was great, food was great, what more could you ask for!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Poulsbo, Washington, United States
“Great Prime Rib”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Roadhouse Restaurant in Fall City WA offers excellent dining and friendly service for a very good value. This was our second visit in two months and we choose to return because we had the best Prime Rib dinner we can remember at any restaurant. Others in our group ordered Braised Lamb Shank and Seafood Linguini, stating that they were delicious. I requested a table for 5 with easy access and was pleased to be seated near the fireplace on a cold evening. Service was excellent. Portions of food were generous without being overwhelming. We will return to try other items on the menu.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kent, Washington
“A perrenial favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Been coming here for years- always good- good drinks- good food- especially the Reuben sandwich and the Portobello burger

Visited October 2012
Puget Sound
“Was it an off day?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Others have raved about this place but our breakfasts had mixed reviews. My breakfast was very good although my English muffin was still rather cold like it had been previously chilled or frozen. My wife couldn't eat her breakfast (a mixture of eggs, potatoes, and other veggies). The veggies and potatoes were way undercooked (not even warm). They were quick to apologize and offer to cook her another one but she didn’t want to wait it had already taken them a long time to get our order out to us. They then removed her meal from the bill. All the patrons at the other tables seemed to be enjoying their meals. The restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere and the staff was friendly. I’d be willing to try it again but I’m not sure my wife will go back.

• Visited October 2012