“Best subs ever” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Café, Sandwiches
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Best subs ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything I have had from here is so good. The macaroni salad is wonderful and get here early if you want the soup as it sells out. All sandwiches are good

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Everett, Washington
“Great subs, Great service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

food tastes wonderful. Its fresh and always generous portions. We have never been disappointed in anything we have ordered! Love the place and many are learning about this gem!

Visited March 2013
“Cozy little Sub Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Just came from Red Rock Subs on Broadway, Everett, WA. We arrived around 10:15am. Our mouths were watering just anticipating what we read in the Reviews on Trip Advisor. My daughter got the Sicilian full size, 12". Had them cut it into 4ths. She ate part sandwich there, will have another quarter tonight for dinner. Then take remainder with her to work tomorrow for lunch. I got their 6" Signature Pot Roast Sub. The first bite, I was in "Sub Heaven". The meat so flavorful and melt in your mouth tender. No gristle, or meat fat, just pure tender meat. The tasty onions done just right and good balance. The French rolls, super fresh, sturdy and held together the contents, so it didn't cause a disaster down your front! In other words, the bread did not all fall apart in your hands! It all tasted so fresh. The Service quick and friendly.
We sat at the table by the window, the sun beaming in, adding a nice ambiance to our lunch. We had Minute Maid Lemonade. They also have an Iced Tea Machine making different flavors of Iced Teas. It was a great lunch! We loved it there and we will be back often. We want to try their other great Subs! And we know it will be the same high standard that we experienced today at lunch! There are about 6 parking spots out front, but easy access to a lot next door that adjoins close by. There are about 15 places indoors to sit, providing you beat the noon rush. Thank you Red Rock Subs for a great lunch!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Redmond, Washington
“Amazing subs with superb meat in a location you'd never expect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to take a somewhat random trip to Everett to see the Flying Heritage Collection. Because it was last minute, we wanted to grab lunch but didn't have much time, so I used trip advisor to find a quite place to grab some food. Sandwiches sounded perfect, and we set off for Red Rock Subs. When we saw the outside, we *almost* questioned trip advisor. So glad we didn't.

The bread was perfect - soft in the middle with a chewy crust that was almost pretzel-like. I had the kettle roasted turkey sub. I had no clue turkey could taste that decadent. I actually checked two or three times to be sure there wasn't beef mixed in. The garlic mayo, cheddar, and grilled onions were a perfect compliment. My boyfriend had the french dip deluxe. I can't personally say it's good, but the fact he didn't share so much as a bite and raved about it is a pretty good indicator.

The half sandwiches were more than large enough for lunch, and the prices seemed cheap for the quality of the meat. A great lunch stop.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best Sandwhich Around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I love Red Rock! The menu is full of yummy concoctions or you can make your own. The bread is soft and holds everything together! The only down side to Red Rock is the location. Very small and can get very full very fast. Call ahead and order, saves time!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere