“Very pleasant service.” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: Hewitt Avenue
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very pleasant service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My waiter was involved without being annoying and was very pleasant. I had a cheeseburger which tasted incredible. Quality meat. Patio seating which I love.

Zurich
“What do you have to do to get service?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We went in at 8pm on Aug 14th for a drink after an early dinner with family including young kids. It was a Thursday and the place was nearly empty. The bartender was there and whisked the Happy Hour menu away so as not to confuse us. We said we'd like drinks. He nodded, then left and didn't return. We waited 10 minutes and went next door.

Visited August 2014
Arlington, Washington, United States
“Repeat visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We are regular customers, who took out of town friends for brunch. As usual, the food was outstanding and our friends could not stop raving about how good everything is.

Seattle, Washington
“Great food, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I went for Saturday brunch on a groupon deal. My meal was cooked perfectly, including my extra crispy bacon and sourdough toast that was actually toasted...which most restaurants seem incapable of getting right. My hubby also loved his ham and mushroom scramble. The bartender waited on us, and was fantastic! We will go back to try their dinner and dessert menus.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Interesting American Food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We ate here for dinner one evening, and all of our food was outstanding. There were four of us, and we had the stroganoff, meatloaf, mac and cheese, and shrimp and bacon pasta. The mac and cheese was the clear winner at the table for taste, but the other meals were also very good. They have a good spin on American food. The stroganoff came with horseradish sour cream. Amazing addition to the dish! The meatloaf was very good with real, homemade mashed potatoes. The portions were quite large and very filling. They brought us bread at the beginning of the meal that was just average; otherwise, it was an outstanding meal.

I found the service to be attentive and very nice. I was certainly surprised to see average reviews for this place. We had a great meal with very nice service.

• Visited July 2014