“I really wanted to like it more...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hewitt Avenue
Everett, Washington
“I really wanted to like it more...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

But it's just average. Service, food, ambience, nothing special, but it's fine for a casual meal. Don't use it for special occasions.

Visited December 2013

“Average cafe in Everett”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I came in with some girlfriends a few months ago. Our experience was just exactly what we expected...nothing more, nothing less. This is your general, average, run of the mill cafe with fish and chips, mac and cheese, fried chicken and mashed potates, etc. It is the type of food you'd expect from an american kitchen for all the comfort foods. Its a large space, nothing special. A bit pricey, but the portions a bigger. We had no problems with wait times, the service was on par. I may go here again for the convenience, with appropriate expectations for the food. It is a good meeting place as they seem to have plenty of room.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lynnwood, Washington
“Uneven”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This place has some well prepared food and some poorly prepared food. Let's start with the appetizers; The Warm Ciabatta Bread (just bread & butter) appetizer was over priced, it was just bread and the top part of the bread was warm and the bottom was cold, not worth the money, other restaurants give the same thing for free. The Gorgonzola Fries were good, came warm and very tasty, worth it. They have, in my view, a poor micro brew selection but my friend's Long Island Ice Tea was "out of this world". The mix drinks were very well made and well mixed. The entrees were large and enough for 2 plates. Unless you want to eat a lot, think about splitting an entree. I had the Beef Stroganoff, it was excellently prepared and hot.

I will definitely go back for dinner there again, and treat my friend to another drink.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful Ruben and Seafood Chowder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My friend is still raveing about this place months later, great selection of american foods- my kids had the Fish and Chips and loved them- also they loved the tarter sauce! our server was so friendly and helpful, it was a great time- we will be back soon

Visited September 2013
Everett, WA
“Outstanding Thanksgiving dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Food was excellent, the service was superb. Our server Kenny was very personable. All in all a wonderful meal and a nice evening. We will definitely go again!