“VISITING EVERETT???..Don't miss this place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Majestic Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 358 restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hewitt Avenue
Everett, Washington
“VISITING EVERETT???..Don't miss this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you are visiting Everett please try this restaurant...their food is very good...they have the best meatloaf and if you are a liver and onions person not many places make it as good...have tried many different menu items as have my friends...it is one of our favorites

Visited June 2013

75% Recommend
Monroe, Washington
“Huge disappointment!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We met friends on a Thursday night. The restaurnat was busy but we were seated right away. It took several minutes for our server to come back and tell us they could not make my husbands requested drink - OK not a big deal. We ordered drinks -- my mohito was dull without muddled mint and my friend's lemon drop martini was undrinkable so she sent it back. We ordered our meals. About an hour later salads came out. Very sad looking indeed! The spinach was overdressed and wilted and the garden salad looked like just lettuce, carrot etc from a bag. Some time later our meals came. The pot roast was good, my fish & chips were good as well. The pulled pork was tough and the pork loin was only ok and carrots were undercooked for my friend. By the time we left it was after 8:30! The staff tried to make it better with 50% off my friend's meal but it was too little too late. The venue is very nice, prices a little high but the service stinks.Too long a wait for mediocure food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Foxboro, Massachusetts
“Not my style.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My son wanted to go here and he loved it.
I am a more basic guy who likes regular steak.
I ordered the closest thing to it and my wife told me it was a flank steak.
It was ok but I wound up scrapping off the special sauce they put on it and using A1.
Call me a Barbarian. I have no culture and don't like fancy.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bothell, Washington
“A great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We went to Everett for my husband's birthday with our kids. We parked at the Children's museum and let the kids get out energy there first. We were pleased that the restaurant was right around the corner and we didn't have to re park!

I thought I read that the restaurant size was small, not so! The decor was dark woods, cool old movie pictures on the wall.

Our server was very nice. The bartender made an amazing Manhattan!

My dinner was the bacon spinach salad with chicken. Wow!! It had toasted hazelnuts, dried cherries, moist/sliced chicken. I was truly impressed! We all enjoyed our dishes. They offered a dessert because it was my husband's birthday, but we had stuff at home. They gave us a coupon to come back another day for dessert.

I was wanting to go back a couple weeks later for my birthday, but it was a rare very hot day for the area, I just couldn't be in a darkened restaurant, so we went somewhere beachy. Anyway, I do want to go back there. Now we know where it is, where to park, and the amazing homemade food!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Everett, Washington
“Still good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We went to the Majestic cafe on Mother's Day and were not disappointed by the food at all. The service however could have been better in the sense that there looked to be plenty of staff but every thing seemed to take way too long. It seemed like the host up front was just wandering around when he could have been helping the servers....only one bartender too....we got our second round of drinks after everyone one finished with their meals (ordered when our meals arrived.) Things like that make me think about going there....never know what exactly you will get in the terms of service. The food seems to remain consistent so we will probably go again...just not with high expectation for experience. Also....the atmosphere is quite drab...they need a new lighting scheme....bright overheads over the booths and very dim and drab in the middle of the restaurant where all the tables are. The tables in the bar in front are your best bet for better atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013