“Please read!!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
“Please read!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

I went here several times and liked the Sushi, however, the Sushi chef/owner is rude. The last (forever!!) time I patiently repeated my order to the waitress who doesn't have really good English but is sweet and tries very hard. The order came to me doubled. When I returned it to her she took it to the Sushi chef who GRABBED it out of her hands, started screaming and then THREW it into the garbage where the plate shattered!!! All this in a restaurant with several other tables of customers.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Naknek, Alaska
“Good sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Good food, good service and far enough away from the Boeing plant to miss most of the lunch (lemmings!) crowd.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stanwood, Washington
“Bland and dry teriyaki”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I have been here once before and wasn't thrilled but it is convenient to work and I was in a rush today so I grabbed me and a co-worker each some chicken teriyaki and gyoza to go. Not good at all. The chicken was tasteless and dry with only a little extra teriyaki in the bottom of the to go container. The gyoza was chewy and they only provided one tiny container of dipping sauce that was extremely thin and did nothing to improve the taste of the gyoza. There was a little tiny side "salad" that was limp lettuce drowning in a vinegary dressing. Definately not worth the money and won't bother again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! Horrible service and they charged my credit card 2 x!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

They have been rude every time I have been there. The foos is definitely not the best, by far! They overcharged my card by over 60 bucks and when I called them to rectify it, they denied ever charging me 2 x. They called me a "liar" and I offered to bring them a bank statement. The owner said that if I brought the statement then he would credit me back the overage and for the meal, which would have been over 130.00. I got there and showed him my statement. His wife immediately came out screaming at me and he made excuses for why it wasn't his fault. Needless to say that they never refunded me the full purchase like he had promised. I waited about a week to get the overage put back on my card. If you want a place to get yelled at, then go here. Disrespect! I will go all the way to Seattle to get better sushi and good service!

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Marysville, WA
“Best Sushi in Everett”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011 via mobile

I have been eating here for at least the last 5 years. It's the best sushi. Never have I had to wait for a table. The staff is always very friendly and it feels very clean.

My favorites are the the 911, Jelly Roll (the best one I've ever had), Tempura Tuna Roll. I tried the Jelly for something new and I was amazed. The gyozas and miso are good. They have a mango dessert ball that amazing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere