“Very Clean rooms, Helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Everett
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Clean rooms, Helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2005

Visited some family in the area. What a friendly front desk staff! We stayed for 3 nights, and I must say The rooms were very well kept and clean. Housekeeping does a great job. The front desk clerks were very helpful. Needed to book a hotel room in Seattle and they got right on it for us. The breakfast was the best part of the stay. Eggs, sausage, hash browns, waffles etc. Highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2004

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, Oct 12-13. I really only picked this hotel because it had a hot breakfast & I must admit that the brekkie was good. However, that was about the only thing that was!

I booked a room with a refrigerator but didn't get it. You could hear the people upstairs clearly...couldn't believe it..they clumped around at 11pm & then again at 6am! Obviously early risers!! :)

This hotel is in the downtown area of Everett. Hardly touristy & nowhere near the main shopping/eating area which was about 2 exits down the I-5. There is another Best Western in that area & I should have picked that one.

The pool was outdoor but not heated (or at least, not heated enough) & the carpark seemed to be always full although the hotel did not appear so.

I would recommend that others stay closer to the shopping area & forget this hotel.

San Clemente, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2004

Stayed here when visiting with relatives. Won't go back. It's in an older, somewhat uglier part of town. Our view was of the top of an ugly roof and some air conditioners. The walls are thin. The entire hotel looks like it needed a remodel about 15 years ago.

The room was clean, and reasonably large.

We won't be back, try the Inn at Port Gardner.

Ellensburg, WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2004

We checked into this hotel in the evening March 5 2004. We chose this hotel because we had our pets with us and could not get to our final destination due to poor weather. The evening desk clerk was very helpful and accommodating. We parked where she directed and found our room satisfactory. Unfortunately at 6:30 the next morning we walked out to our car that was parked in a very well lighted area next to our room to find a pile of glass and our car ransacked. Don't get me wrong, I don't hold the hotel responsible, but expected more courteous service upon informing the morning desk clerk. We asked her to please call the police so that we could file a report. She handed me the phone and informed me to call them myself. I said I didn't know the number and she informed me to just call 911. I had questioned her in the first place, because this was not an emergency and I thought another police line would have been more appropriate. She then said, no, she has everyone call this number. I then asked if this was a regular occurence --thinking maybe they needed a security patrol. Anyway--no compassion, no offers of tape for the window. She wasn't even interested in exactly where it happened so maybe they could watch the area a little more closely. The 911 operator was more aplogetic. For a service oriented industry--the lackadasical attitude was unacceptable.

Been to BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn? Share your experiences!