“Great Place To Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 19 Hotels in Everett
Seattle
“Great Place To Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

Everything was great about this hotel. The service, the location, the room, and the rate, The room was clean and comfortable. Great location near many restaurants. The rate is great! Very affordable! You get great service for a good price! I highly recommend you stay at the hotel!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2009

I liked the sink and hairdryer outside the bathroom plus another sink inside the bathroom. Wonderful restaurants within walking distance. Perfect location for friends and family of the sailors at Naval Station Everett.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Spokane, wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2008

My sister and I had a great stay here. The staff were very accommodating to our needs and the room was comfortable. Great location near many restaurants and the rates were affordable. Would definitely stay here the next time we are in town.

• Liked — convenience, affordability
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
Tumwater, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2008

I had to stay here for a conference and was completely unimpressed. This Best Western is not the one they use on their commericals. The BW Cascadia is your basic, cheap, dingy hotel. There is nothing fancy about this place. I didn't feel it was in a safe location, staff was clueless and less than helpful. The elevators SLAM to a stop and I did not feel safe riding in them.

The air conditioning in the room didn't work right and the smell of an unsanitary Chinese restaurant in the back parking lot was nauseating. There are other hotels in Everett and I would stay elsewhere if I ever have to go to Everett again. This hotel is nowhere near any nice restaurants or grocery stores and definately not where you would want to be after dark. The only reason I did not rate this one star is because surprisingly enough, the continental breakfast was really good and included sausage, eggs, and a lot of other good breakfast foods.

• Liked — Breakfast
  • Disliked — Dingy, cheap facility
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
bestwesterncascadia, Sales Director at BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn, responded to this review, November 21, 2008
We apologize to the reviewer for the negative experience. Any feedback to our establishment is helpful. However, we would normally like to have any negative experiences noted to us at the time of the stay, which would give a fair opportunity to fix any problems that may arise for a guests. Location seems to be a big factor with this particular guest. Everett is a growing city...one of the fastest growing cities in the state. There are several attractions which I would recommend people to see when visiting Everett (Boeing, Comcast Arena, whale watching). We ask people to please view our other reviews on this site, and see that we have a great value, as well as outstanding service. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Everett hotels

Oakland, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2008

Stayed one evening here after attending a friend's wedding in Everett. The overall value was very good. Paid something in the neighborhood of 90 bucks and got a nice room that was spacious and clean. We were on the first floor in a room not facing I5 so car noise was not an issue, as it was for some other reviewers. Bed was clean and comfy and the shower was decent too -- had great pressure. Wireless internet was free and the free breakfast was very good. The breakfast included hot items like eggs, sausages, potatoes and waffles, in addition to a slew of other itmes; muffins, oatmeal, bread, cereal, coffee, tea, etc. At the end of the day, this place was not a fancy hotel but for the money it was a terrific value and great place for anyone looking for an above average hotel on the cheap. I would definitely stay again.

• Liked — breakfast!
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2008
1 Thank skiang
Coquitlam, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2008

This was the 4th budget hotel we stayed in, in the past 2 weeks. We were only here for 1 night but this hotel was by far the best value out of them all.

The room was large and comfortable. There were 2 queen beds, a table & 2 chairs, a tv, a couple of drawers and a desk. The carpet was clean and I felt like I could walk barefoot on it. The bathroom was clean and had a tub/shower and a sink. There was also a vanity area outside the bathroom with another sink which was a bonus.

They offer free breakfast in the morning which is your typical free hotel breakfast with waffles, eggs, sausage, toast, coffee & juice. The seating area is small but we didn't have any trouble getting a place to sit.

The front desk staff is very friendly and answered all our questions. There is even a free shuttle within a 5 mile radius.

The location of this hotel is great if you are going to see an event at the Comcast Arena as it is within walking distance. If you are planning a shopping trip to the area this hotel is also great for that as it is only about 10 minutes South of the Premium Outlet Mall and about 10 mins North of Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood.

I would definately stay here again.

• Liked — friendly staff
  • Disliked — hottub & pool were outside
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank palapa_gal
Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

This hotel is a real mixed bag. If you understand that this is not an upscale hotel I don't think you will be disappointed. Downtown Everett offers few choices for hotels and I wanted something convenient for a weeklong business stay. Unless traveling on a budget, I wouldn't consider this hotel for a getaway weekend. It lacks the personality and quality that I would want for that.

I have stayed in the Holiday Inn a couple of blocks away, but the room to room noise there is terrible, as was the I5 traffic noise.

The basics aside, my major concern was noise. I requested a room away from I5 and did find the rooms to be quiet. I think If you had a room on the I5 side, the highway traffic could be an issue if you are sensitive to that.

The hotel is clean and staff was courteous. My room had a mini kitchen with a mini fridge, microwave and a small sink. Great for what I wanted.

The bed linens were old, but all was clean. The included breakfast was good with hot selections and the other usual fare. Nothing to write home about, but met the needs. The breakfast room was clean and tidy.

As a non smoker, I am sensitive to the smell of smoke. While my room was smoke free, the floor was divided between smoking and N/S, and I was near the border. The hallway near my room was typically smelly, but the ventilation must be good, because it disappeared by the time I got the 2 doors down to my room. If you are sensitive to smoke make this a point when you book your room.

There is a Dennys 1 block away, but if you drive either way on Broadway, (2 blocks toward the city) there are tons of eating options.

• Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank MarylandDan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Everett
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
La Quinta Inn Everett
#4 of 19 in Everett
4.0 of 5 stars 319 reviews
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn? Share your experiences!