“Very good place, good amenities” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Everett
Port Orchard, United States
“Very good place, good amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Had a job interview early next day, so drove up after work to cut my driving. Quick check in, friendly staff. All questions cheerfully answered. Hotel appears well maintained, room very nice. Asked for a fan late at night due to room being a bit warmer (60 Deg.) than I usually have, with A/C at max. Staff asked around without delay, unable to find one but not a problem for them to check. Wake up call came right on time, room fairly quiet despite it's proximity to I-5.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Longview, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The price was right however we were uncomfortable with the outside area. The hotel had a parking area that was utilized by a grocery store and a restaurant. This led to a large volume of cars parking that I do not believe had anything to do with the hotel. There were men drinking in the parking lot that made us feel uneasy. The hotel was old and needed updating but the staff and cleanliness were excellent.

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at the Cascadia Inn during a visit to the pacific northwest for one night. Checking in was smooth without any notable event. The room was outdated, reminding me of motel rooms of 20+ years ago. The bathroom was very small. The room, on the other hand, was of good size.
I had a problem with the pillows and did not sleep well. Breakfast was standard.
The location is off I-5, but the neighborhood didn't seem very nice. Being close to I-5, it is easy to jump into the ecar and get to somewhere else to eat.

The price, however, was high for the value, in my opinion.

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and got a room facing away from I-5.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I needed to go to Washington to take a look at a boat. I didn't realize how popular Washington state can be in the summer. My hotel reservations were almost an afterthought after I couldn't book a room in Bellingham. (Apparently all rooms were taken. Good for Bellingham.)

I found this Best Western just by looking at Google maps. When I called to book the room directly, a nice young lady by the name of Taylor took my reservation and gave me a AAA discount. While the room rate was more than I wanted to pay, the room, the facility and the service was first rate.

My flight on Southwest was delayed more than 2 hours, and when the plane finally arrived in Seattle (at 1:00 AM) the line at the rent a car counter was longer than normal because there was only one counter person. By the time I got in my car to travel to the hotel, I was afraid they had given my room to someone else. No such thing. When I arrived the night manager was ready for me as was the paperwork. He was businesslike, polite and helpful.

When I got to my room I was very surprised. Honestly, it looked like I was the first person to ever sleep there. (There were no water spots on the bathroom fixtures, nor scratch marks on the porcelain from cleaning.) The bed was comfortable (very comfortable), and the large screen TV (LG) had a very nice picture tube. The carpet had no stains and the room had no strange smells. The room even had an in room safe, a refrigerator and separate "kitchen" sink. There was plenty of parking, and the breakfast buffet in the morning was decent, which in the world of motels means very good.

The only "draw back" was listening to the neighboring couple's interpersonal relationship problems, but when you are tired, you just go to sleep, and that is not the hotel's fault.

Room Tip: Avoid Staying in a room with drama happening in the adjoining room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Vancouver, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

The hotel was satisfactory. Most aspects were average to above. A little issue with check-in. Only one room on file even though charged for two. The front desk reception took a few minutes to get to the bottom of it, but was gracious in the process. I would recommend this hotel.

Vancouver
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We stayed at the Cascadia Inn just overnight after a concert. Upon check in, the young lady that greeted us was exceptionally polite and friendly - had a smile on her face the entire time and was upbeat and energetic. She gave us a good sized room at the far end of the hotel which was the quiet side. Was nice that it was the quieter end of the building but the WiFi did not reach our room, we had to walk 3 rooms down before being able to connect - ended up sitting in the lobby to use the internet. The gentleman at the desk saw us sitting there and opened up the business centre for us (late at night) which was nice of him. WiFi was quite slow.

Our king suite was fairly modern looking with fridge and microwave. The bathroom could have used a better clean though. My partner was brushing his teeth while in the shower and he said the hot water tasted like salt and couldn't get the taste out of his mouth for a while.

Breakfast bar was great: cereals, juice, muffins, coffee, tea, fruit, scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, bacon, self serve waffles. My only complaint about the breakfast is that the room was boiling hot. Someone tried to open the door but it was locked. It was so hot in there, the milk for the cereal had become luke warm.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Garden Bay,BC, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Wonderful friendly and cheerful staff. Bed was extremely comfortable, quiet and clean rooms. Breakfast buffet could use some work ( I am in the food industry ) but it was ok. Shower quality was a bit spotty, hot then cold but pressure was good. Would definitely stay here again..Good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn? Share your experiences!