“Comfy beds,and good value !” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #5 of 17 hotels in Everett
Vancouver, Canada
“Comfy beds,and good value !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Found this hotel on Price Line,made an offer & was glad I did ! I was pleasantly surprised how nice the room we got for $60.00. Very comfortable queen beds, and a new 32 inch flat screen t.v.. Room also had a microwave oven and a small fridge. Hotel is in a fairly quiet area, but close enough to restaurants downtown. A really nice Continental breakfast served from 6:00-9:00 am weekdays, and the coffee was good! Unlike previous reviews, we enjoyed our stay here, and had no problems! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ellensburg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

There was a group of disruptive Kids (not sure if highschool or college). From 10pm to 3am very it was non stop noisy. They where in and out of rooms. The continued to knock on back door to be let in as they obviously didn't have a key. Another person would run down the hallway and let them in. They where knocking on doors. At 2am, there was a young man beating on a young lady. Her mouth was all bloddy. Another guest stopped that fight. I called front desk several times and got no help. Very disappointed in how the situation was handled. They where going to be there for an entire month I was told as they had a contract with the hotel staying in the area for business. Don't recommend this place at all!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Vancouver,Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

got a good price. non smoking rooms in a smoking wing? Old TV's

great breakfast with friendly staff.

Loved the Denny's around the corner.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
San Diego
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I was due to stay here for 2 weeks. First of all the Shuttle was broke down, so I was told from the Front
desk that I could catch a Taxi. Secondly the rooms are very old and the floors crack when your walking
or some one else next door is walking. Their is no Gym, Laundry or ATM. The guy at the front desk told me
I could go to Holiday Inn to use the ATM?? They never answer the phone at the front desk. I decided to
check into Holiday Inn. Very Clean Hotel and professional.

I would not recommend the Worst Western unless your close to sleeping in the streets.

Room Tip: Look at the rooms first and make your choice.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Monroe, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I stayed in this hotel because I was going to an event nearby & didn't want to drive back home 45 miles afterwards. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!! room was dirty, pool outside my window was loud, could hear everyone in the rooms around me!! Walls are paper thin.... people slamming their doors at all hours of the night and when I left in the morning there were flyers on my car in the parking lot!!! receptionist did nothing when I called to complain about the noise!! people were hanging out in the parking lot all night too, did not feel safe at all.... next time I am staying across the street @ the Holiday inn!!! Worst hotel I have ever stayed in and I usually like best western but this one sucked!!! I will NOT be back....

Room Tip: Go across the street to the Holiday Inn...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Palmerston North, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

We needed a hotel for a night, as we where going to the outlet shops, but one that was close to the train station, as we had no transport. The benefit was that this hotel also offered a free shuttle within a 5 mile radius which was great for getting to & from the train station.

Due to the train arrival time we where there before normal checkin time, but they where really nice & gave as a ready room.

Very happy with our room - spacious, clean & the bed was really comfortable. It had all the extra stuff like a dining table, mini fridge, microwave, an vanity in the room, which was great as went with another friend, so we both where not waiting on each other having to do our makeup since there was 2 spaces. The extra space was great as we did a lot of shopping at the outlet malls, so it was nice to have room to spread out and not trip over items.

Another added benefit was that it offered a free cooked breakfast. We struck it right as there was only a handful of people in the room, so there was plenty of every think. It was a standard type cooked breakfast - eggs, sausages, biscuits (??), along with toast, ceral & make your own waffles (which I had to do since we don't do these in NZ!)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and our friends decided at the last minute to go to the tulalip casino and shopping at the outlet stores.Since it was the long weekend we quickly found out that all the hotels in the area were sold out.We booked the best western cascadia which was the closest available.For the price this hotel had everything you wanted.The bed was very comfortable and i slept like a baby.The 2 most important things i look for in a hotel when we travel are cleanliness and quiet rooms.This hotel had them both.The breakfast in the morning was better than expected.We will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Cascadia Inn? Share your experiences!