“Very Good Thai Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Everett
“Very Good Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

The food and service are exceptional. This is a great Thai restaurant with many menu options.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
WASHINGTON STATE
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2009

Thai Gusto saved the day. I was so tired and hungry after arriving and checking-in. It was 8pm and I needed to find something for me and my vegetarian husband. Guso saved the day. I am a lot persnickety an this place fit the bill. I drove around and could not find anything that was appealing to the eyes from the outside and the internet search was not giving me good enough reviews for any of the restaurants. But I spotted Gusto just as I was about to give up and it was attractive enough outside and inside was clean, clean in the dining area. It worked in a pinch. The typical Pad Thai was heaven to a hungry and weak patron. Did not stay but took our food back to the hotel. Very grateful to Gusto for the quick service (15 mins) and good food in such a small town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anacortes, Washington
“Affordable charm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2009

Thai Gusto is a big space, brightly and imaginatively decorated with bold colors and patterns, across the street from the sports arena/convention center in Everett. The place was almost empty when we were there. The servers were charming and attentive. We had a seafood medley and a shrimp with cashew dish that were delicious. I had the black rice pudding (made with coconut milk) for dessert, which was one of the best desserts I've ever had. The menu is extensive. A big, multicourse lunch for two was about $50, including tip. You could eat here for months and never repeat. The chef came out after our meal to bask in our praise. This restaurant felt genuinely Thai, not Chinese playing Thai. However I could not find the portrait of the King that seems obligatory in Thai establishments. They gave us a frequent diner card that gives a free entree after ten visits and entree purchases.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
everett
“To Dine For !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2008

Thai gusto is very beautiful restaurant. The food is just outstanding. I've been in Thailand before and Thai Gusto really have a taste of authentic Thai taste. I love Thai food so much and this is the place that I recommend you all a try.