“Really good value in Everett, WA” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Everett
GreenLeadersBronze level
Vernon, B.C.
“Really good value in Everett, WA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I travel a lot for work. This is the first time I stayed in this hotel. It met all of my key criteria - clean, modern, gym, free internet, friendly staff, good location and reasonably priced. I definitely would stay here again and recommend the Holiday Inn downtown.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bryan H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments! We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was my first visit to the Holiday Inn in Downtown Everett. There were some pros and cons, but overall I would definitely consider staying here again.

Pros: Very clean room, comfortable & updated bedding, microwave & mini fridge in room, lovely main foyer, friendly staff, nicely scented bath amenities, modern fitness equipment, spacious restaurant, free parking, coffee stand/shop, lounge.

Cons: Freeway noise, very thin walls, squeaky beds.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bryan H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. We take pride in the service we provide here at the Holiday Inn Downtown Everett. I have forwarded your comments onto the leadership team to ensure each team member is properly recognized. I do apologize for the noise you experience being next to the freeway, please contact me directly next time you are in town and I will ensure you receive a city side room!
Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We just stayed one night on a girls getaway. The hotel was easy to find, not really a central area for walking or shopping so you have to drive. The room was clean and large. It was a bit stuffy at night. Our package included breakfast but apparently only from the voucher menu which we only found out after having breakfast from the regular menu. The food was good, not stellar but as expected. A decent price for a decent room.

Room Tip: Request a room that doesn't face the highway.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Bryan H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. I am sorry about the misunderstanding at breakfast, I am happy the restaurant staff took care of the problem. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you soon!
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Whenever my partner and I would go to the states to go shopping we enjoyed the Holiday Inn in Everett. The rooms are nothing fancy, but seem decently clean, and we found the location very convenient for getting to the Premium Outlet Mall. However, last spring when we went we were surprised that they no longer offered the complimentary buffet breakfast. This breakfast had a good variety, and we enjoyed filling up before shopping. When we booked the hotel, we were told that the breakfast would be included as usual, but the first morning we stayed we found out that they had just stopped offering the complimentary breakfast. We went to the front desk to inquire about this issue, the lady at the front was accommodating and gave us free vouchers for breakfast. We would have been happy with the outcome, except the service and food at the restaurant was TERRIBLE. The restaurant was only about 1/3 full, but it took at least 20 minutes to be seated, and another 10 minutes to get water. When our food finally arrived, I was extremely disappointed. I had ordered one of the three options available, that included eggs, hashbrowns, and toast. It was all extremely greasy, and actually made me physically ill. One of the days of our short vacation ended up being ruined by me being sick in the bathroom at the mall. After the first breakfast experience we decided to eat at Denny's instead. With the great continental breakfast we always felt we were getting great value for our stay. It's coming up to the time of our yearly trip, and I'll be looking elsewhere..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a response, I am glad you enjoy our hotel and the location we have. As for the breakfast, free continental breakfast is offered at our Holiday Inn Express chains, our full service property offers a variety of services and amenities such as full service restaurant for all your dinning needs. I do apologize for any inconvenience the breakfast might have caused, I have followed up with the appropriate team members to ensure you experience doesn’t happen again. I hope this doesn’t detour you from choosing us again.

Best Regards,
Vancouver Island, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We have stayed here before. It is convenience to I5 and easy access to Everett shopping and restaurants. Seattle is only 20 minutes. Hotel is clean, comfortable bed and plenty of space in the room.
Bob is great in the Bar... and even remembered us from 2 years ago. Restaurant has good food, and breakfast excellent. We would certainly recommend staying here again.

Room Tip: try for a room facing the City of Everett, otherwise you will be on I5
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bryan H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments; we truly are glad you enjoyed your stay! We are very proud of our Team here at the Holiday Inn and love it when guests share their opinions! See you soon!
Eastsound, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

If you have to stay in a hotel - this is a good one. The room was exceptionally clean (I have worked at a resort so I know what to look for) - the staff was friendly - shuttle driver was prompt and courteous. All in all - a GREAT stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Bryan H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay! See you soon!
OLYMPIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay. The rooms were clean, the pool was excellent. The price was great for what we got. For us, with little kids, the pool and hot tub area were a must, and that made the difference in us staying there for a few bucks more than some other hotels in the area, that were not equipped with a pool.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Bryan H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your wonderful experience here at the Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, we are very proud of the product and service we provide. I will ensure your comments are shared amongst everyone. We look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Holiday Inn Downtown Everett? Share your experiences!