“Good hotel for North side of Seattle metroplex” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Everett
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, TX
“Good hotel for North side of Seattle metroplex”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

If you need a hotel on the north side of the Seattle metroplex this is a very good choice. Quick summary clean room, clean comfy bed, free wifi, micro and fridge in room, plenty free parking, quiet auto temp AC/heater.

The rooms have a small wall between the bedroom and bathroom, which is nice one person showering will not wake those still sleeping.
Very quiet room with good soudproofing between walls.

Good hotel for small company meetings and family gatherings. They have some meeting rooms to use and bar in the hotel.

Short drive to Everett water front some good restaruaunts there.

No real bad comments...but some nit picks.
carpet had some spots, for this price of hotel I recommend they steam clean the rooms 3 or 4 times a year.
I liked the actual sit down service for breakfast with real cloth napkins, but if you are a hungry fella or wanna load up for the long day ahead a break buffet would be better.
Over a hundred bucks a night..yet no free coffee in lobby in the afternoon?

Warning...if you need to visit downtown seattle, this is not a good choice may only be 10mi from downtown...but very crowded drive. In fact...the entire seattle metro has bad traffic you should alway stay within 5mi of where you need to do buisness.

Room Tip: Seattle metro has bad traffic you should alway stay within 5mi of where you need to do buisness.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Garland, Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stayed in May 2012. Got in very late due to a late flight. Front desk was very accommodating even at the late hour. Made sure we knew about services offered, breakfast, etc.
Room was clean, nice and quiet. Would stay again

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn in downtown Everett for one night July 2012. Would we stay here again? Yes. Would we recommend it to friends? Yes. The hotel is a solid 4 star hotel. We had a really good rate for a queen room - $128/night. While the hotel is described as being in downtown Everett, you’re really out in the middle of nowhere. When we were first going to the hotel by following the directions on our GPS we thought the GPS must be taking us to the wrong place as we thought no way there could be a hotel in the area where we were.

However, the hotel is new and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were also pleased to find out that the hotel had free WI-FI – even in your room. The room has an empty fridge so you can store drinks and/or food in it. There is also a microwave in the room. There was digital safe as well. There was also an iron and ironing board. I’m not sure if all rooms have these as we were upgraded because we are Priority Members.

If you are planning to stay at a Holiday Inn or a Holiday Inn Express, I would recommend applying for a Priority Membership. It’s free and might get you an upgrade.

Breakfast did not come with our room. The hotel does have a restraint and lounge.
I have uploaded lots of pictures of the hotel for you to get a better picture of what it is like.

If you found my review helpful, please let me know that by clicking the Helpful Button. Thanks.

Room Tip: If you are planning to stay at a Holiday Inn or a Holiday Inn Express, I would recommend applying fo...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Booked two room on a recent trip to do some shopping and see the mariners game in seattle. the hotel was conveniently located within a 10 min drive to the premium outlets, alderwood mall and 30 min to seattle. bright, large modern lobby; rooms had also been updated with modern furnishings, bedding, flat screen tv, etc and were clean and large (we had booked rooms with two queen beds). hotel has a restaurant (which we didn't eat at) and also has a starbucks coffee bar in the lobby. there is also a bar which is open late and serves sandwiches, etc after the restaurant closes. would stay here again

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bay Area, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Sometimes a traveler gets accustomed to any given brand being predictable from place to place. This Holiday Inn provided us with a nice reminder that it’s not always the case. This is a fantastic hotel! For a hotel that isn’t branded as a higher end hotel, this one did a particularly convincing job of being one. The lobby is modern, large, with almost a luxurious feeling to it. The room was well appointed with new and modern equipment, and it felt almost like being in a resort. Without hesitation I would stay here again. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Princeton, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was working in Snohomish for three days, so I booked this hotel as I had stayed here on an earlier business trip. This time, when I arrived, I found that I had been booked into a room with two queen beds despite having a confirmed reservation for a king-size bed. The bed didn't matter but the only table in the room was about 2 feet square, which was all but useless for working at. When I checked out, the same receptionist who had checked me in asked me if everything had been OK at the hotel, which at the very least indicates that no note had been made of the problem, nor any steps taken to put this right. How can this happen? They know how many rooms have king beds, and they know how many have been booked. The take-away here is that you should not assume that the room you have booked will be available.

The fitness centre was the usual combination of treadmills and ellipticals. Fine for cardio, but nothing for strength work. There is an area for printing boarding passes, with two computers and two printers, but the computers are so slow that doing anything on the internet is painfully slow (perhaps that's the idea).

The restaurant is fine for breakfast, but is rather functional, and this is not really the right atmosphere for dining. Fortunately, the same menu is served in the bar, which has a much better feel. I had the nachos, and I think they were the best I have ever had.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Downtown Everett, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear DylanWadol,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. I'd like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so I have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Cedar City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

It was close to my destination and was clean and always refreshing to come back to at the end of the day. Diner was also nice to eat breakfast in. Beds were clean and made each day. Close to city center and freeway access.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Downtown Everett? Share your experiences!