“Spreading The Word ! The Best !!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 19 hotels in Everett
Wadsworth, Illinois, United States
“Spreading The Word ! The Best !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We have immediate family close by, but enjoy the quiet and privacy at the beginning and end of the day ! We always find the staff to be exceptionally friendly and willing to make our stay welcoming and comfortable. The great variety of breakfast foods is fantastic, and the 3 evenings of lite dinner food and complimentary drinks was a very nice addition. The Hotel is VERY CLEAN...perhaps the biggest factor that we look for. We have stayed in both ( 2 ) Queen and ( 1 )King Bed Rooms, but the Suites are well worth the additiona cost. All rooms however, have had a mini refrigerator and a microwave...very nice features ! The location is ideal.....just off I-5. We continue to return to this Hotel everytime in this area. We love it here ! TRY IT :)

Room Tip: Suites are a great value for the $$ Liked our corner suite
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Carol,
I am sorry I have not responded to your review sooner than today, but I did want to thank you for your thoughts about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites - South Everett. It is reviews like yours that help get the word out that at our hotel the guest is our number one priority. We also want to thank you for continuing to come back when you are in our area and are excited to have you as one of our guests. Please let us know anytime if there is anything we can do better to make your stay an even better experience the next time you are in town.

144 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was a very nice property. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The manager offered a nice complementary beer, wine and light dinner reception the night we stayed. The hot breakfast was satisfactory, hot and all items were always available. The rooms were very nice and well appointed. This would be an excellent choice for a working business traveller as the room was well suited for working in the evening. The high speed wireless internet was very fast and reliale. Overall, a excellent location.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear David,
Thank you very much for your review of our property. We are glad that the Holiday Inn Express & Suites was the perfect place for you while traveling on business. As always we take these reviews very seriously as it only helps us get better at taking care of our valued guests such as yourself. If there is any improvements needed in any area of our service or property, please don't hesitate in letting me or the staff at the front desk know. We hope you have a great holiday season.
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had a nice couple of nights here while doing some shopping. Conveniently located just off I-5, close to Everett Mall, Seattle and Seattle Premium Outlet Shops in Tulalip. Complimentary breakfast had a nice assortment of both hot sand cold food - the omelettes Sunday morning were fantastic. Room was clean and well appointed - small fridge, microwave, even plates and cutlery. Bed was comfortable - had a great sleep. Staff was friendly and courteous. Will definitely return.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear David,
Thank you so much first of all for staying at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites -South Everett. It is our pleasure to have been able to meet all you expectations when you travel and are glad that when you return you will come back to our hotel again. It is with reviews like yours that helps us continue to provide great service to you our valued guest. Please stop by and ask for me at the front desk the next time you are at our hotel. If we did not meet while you were here, I would love to meet you the next time you are visiting.
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

The facilities at this hotel are really great. The workout room is well kept and in line with the size I expect at similar hotels. Every room has a refrigerator, which is huge for a frequent traveler who prefers to shop for groceries OR for a family who needs to have things like milk on hand (I'm frequently both). The staff, though, is what really makes this hotel special. Every staff member is friendly, responsive, and takes responsibility / ownership of the work place. The evening reception is a fantastic way to unwind, OR to wait before going to dinner. I have stayed at hotels of all brands all over the world at all prices, and I really enjoy every opportunity to return to this one.

Dear Aaron,
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for your kind words in your review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites - South Everett. I have to say as the GM of this property I have been blessed with a great staff that truly understands what "Great Customer Service" is all about. This shows by reviews such as yours. Thank you for staying with us and hope that the next time you are in our area, that you stay with us once again!
Mickleton, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The staff offers great customer service, and the hotel is clean and comfortable with easy access to I-5. The breakfast was fresh and tasty and I enjoyed the large breakfast area with a simple layout. There are multiple places to eat in the area and the staff was very helpful in finding different selections for. Overall next time I stay in Everett I will definitely use this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Harpers O,
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your review of our hotel. We do realize that you have many other places that you could stay while visiting our area, and are glad that the Holiday Inn Express & Suites - South Everett is your hotel of choice. In the near future we are planning some big changes for the hotel and hope that you come back and see what new things are in place.
Victoria, Bc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Love this hotel. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel is close to many of the malls and has easy access to I-5 so the location is ideal for shoppers. We are from Canada and had some items shipped to the hotel from Amazon that would not be shipped to Canada. The hotel manager was very helpful and our items were waiting for us on check-in. This is our second time staying at the hotel and I would highly recommend the hotel to other visitors. The staff even welcomed us back on arrival with warm smiles -one of the key ingredients of our positive experience. We will definitely stay again. We went to the casino for dinner which is close to the hotel. The food was good but I would not recommend it, we had to put up with a bunch of loud drunks at the bar at the casino.

Room Tip: The breakfast area gets quite busy in the morning between 8:30 and 9:00. I would recommend an early...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear panfry,
Thank you very much for giving us a review of your stay. I am sorry you didn't like the food at the casino. I do know they recently changed management so hopefully things will change for the better the next time you are in town. Be sure to ask the front desk for other dinner ideas when you are here, as we keep coupons at the desk for discount at several near by restaurants. I have to agree with you on the staff we have at the hotel. As the new General Manager as of last March I was so excited to know that I was coming to work with some great staff. Their passion for what they do shows every day they come in to the hotel. I feel just as blessed with the staff as you did with the way they treated you during your stay. We hope to see you again real soon.
Vancouver, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Great place to stay when traveling! I'm here at least twice a month and feel very much "at home". The rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. I love the fact that after a long day at work I can grab a quick bite to eat at the evening "Manager's Reception". The hotel is adjacent to I-5, with plenty of parking and the Everett Mall with a number of resturants is less the 10 minutes away. I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express & Suites when stay in or near Everett, Washington.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Robin A,
I want to thank you for your review and we are glad that you feel this is your "home away from home". We want every guest to feel the same way you do and reviews like yours only help us know that we are doing the right things and will continue to do so. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!