“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Everett
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Very pleasant stay. Room was clean and quiet. Easy access to I-5. Casino nearby if you choose.
Nice Manager's reception from 5 to 7 pm. Enjoyed complimentary lasagna, bread sticks, salad and soft drinks.
Absolutely no complaints. Of course tasty cinnamon rolls in the a.m.

• Stayed November 2012
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Bob M,
Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. We are very pleased that you liked your stay and hope to see you again real soon. As a reminder we have the Manager's reception on Tuesday through Thursday and try to come up with new and different appetizers for our guests. If you have an idea of something you would like to see at the reception please don't hesitate in letting us know.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Staff at this hotel were very helpful and quite friendly. The room was nice - plenty of room for a three night business trip. The breakfast was good and one night that had mac and cheese and salad, which was a nice touch.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. The staff here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites -South Everett, prides themselves on customer service and it shows by your comments. That being said it seems we need to work on our inconsistency with housekeeping, and the Executive Housekeeper will work with the staff to ensure that the service they provide is not only consistent, but above and beyond for our guests. We hope to see you again in the near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great access, good gym up I-5, groceries across the street. Staff is marvelous, amenities are decent, housekeeping is strangely inconsistent but never inadequate. Go down for their happy hour just to have a lively happy chat with the hostess!
If traffic noise bothers you, ask which side your room is on.
If you like great food and low prices and you can handle the sports bar noise, then wow, you're in luck, it's right here.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Geezerr222,
I had posted a reply to your review and sorry it did not seem to post, so trying again. I wanted to thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that we see you again real soon. In regards to the inconsistency of our housekeeping we need to work on that for you, and I assure you that we will work with our staff to ensure the quality of cleaning is consistent with each person cleaning the room for our guests. We are glad you enjoyed our Manager's reception and the ladies that host that love going and meeting the guests and chatting with them. Again, come and see us again real soon.
Derby, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. The daily breakfeast and mgrs nights(tues-thursday) food was very good. Excellent place to stay for the value. If my business travels bring me back to the Everett area I would stay here again .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Warren B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
I wanted to personally thank you for your review of our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.
Derby, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Randy,
I see you liked us so much it posted twice, so I thought I would thank you once again for the nice review you posted.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

There it is folks, nothing fancy, just good service & clean rooms....it's Holiday Inn, what do you want? I will say that I came in fully expecting to be underwhelmed, but was happily surprised! Would I stay here again? Ummm, heck yeah I would!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Shawn,
Thankss for your review. We are glad that we were more than you expected and hope that you come back again and see the changes we are planning in the future.
Clearwater, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My wife and I happened onto this gem after coming to the area via the Anacortes ferry from Vancouver Island. The rain finally drove us off the road in Everett.

I must say this property seems to benefit from excellent management and benign ownership. The staff went out of their way to pamper us and even upgraded us to a suite after a minor mix-up, a lovely improvement that we certainly had no reason to expect.

Then, they fed us free tacos in the lobby lounge with free drinks. I was told that the drinks will someday include free beer when a license issue gets straightened out. The room was clean and spacious, the internet worked flawlessly and everything in it worked the way it was supposed to. Breakfast offered an extensive choice of foods, fresh and good-tasting, even the coffee.

We can unequivocally recommend this property to any and all travelers - a view, I might add, that was shared by other guests we chatted with in the lounge. It's been a comforting experience.

Allan & Judy Garland
Clearwater, FL

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Allan,
We are so happy that you had a great stay with us. I must say at the GM of the property that I am blessed with a staff that really understands customer service and that they go out of thier way to treat each guest better than what the guest even expects. We have recently gone through new ownership and we are all excited about the changes they are bringing to the hotel. I hope to post some exciting news in the near future. Please come back and see us soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!