“Good stay for short business trip” 3 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Everett
Certificate of Excellence 2014
washington dc
“Good stay for short business trip”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

I think I was upgraded to the suite room and it was really spacious. The sale manager, Rachel was very friendly and nice. If you need anything, she will do her best to work things out for you so just ask.

Hotel itself was nothing different from other holiday Inn. Relatively new facility, I thought. Free breakfast but no waffle. More bang for the money, I thought. No restaurant on site.

If you get hungry, you can order pizza nearby. Jetcity pizza (forgot exact name)? was pretty good.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

I am remiss in not writing this sooner as I was so impressed. We were attending a Christmas Party at a friends place and it was too far to drive home after the party and the weather was pretty nasty so we made reservations at the Holiday Inn Express in Everett. We always like to stay at Holiday Inn Express and we are members of Priority Rewards. We have always found the properties to be consistent. the bedding is always perfect and you know what you are going to receive in the way of internet, and Plasma TV . Their Reception area was decorated nicely for Christmas and was quite warm and welcoming. But Nicholas Pruett , the manager went beyond our expectations. I discovered when we got home I had left my night gown behind on the bathroom hook, we only live about 40 miles from Everett and I called and asked if they had found it and if so could them mail it back to me, I would be happy to pay the postage, Nicholas said no problem they had found it and would mail it back. Well I never received it and thought it was just a case of not following through with a promise but to my amazement he called me and told me that they had got back because they didn't have enough postage and that he would send it again. the next day. I was very impressed and once again i waited a couple of weeks and didn't get it. But I did get a letter apologizing for not getting me the package sooner, now get this, they also sent me a gift certificate for a free nights stay to make up for not getting me the gown sooner. I was quite pleased, and somewhat amused because I still had not received the package. A few weeks later it magically appeared in my mail box. It wasn't the most expensive nightie I have ever owned but I really liked it and although I would not have been heart broken if I never received it was very special and heart warming to get it and the gift certificate as well as to know that there are people like Nicholas, who follow through and go above and beyond.
As you say on your key cards Ahhhhh

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Arlington, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We picked this hotel because of the really good reviews.Now we know they were telling the truth!

We loved our 4 nights here. The room was loaded with pleasant amenities. The front desk staff were far and above better than most other hotels.

We like the nightly meal the served - a nice cost savings! The breakfast was very good, too - the same as most Holiday Inn Expresses.

Nothing to complain about!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2011

Overall the hotel was fine. realized at check in that the hotel did not have my priority club number in the computer. girl at desk said she would take care of it but never did. I had the impression that she did not know how to correct the problem in the computer.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

'Can't think of anything that would make this stay better. It's conveniently close to the Interstate, so there'll be some noise.
Why do people pay more? Breakfast is included, and at this property there's a manager's welcome midweek that provides more than enough food to call it dinner!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Bellingham, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2010

The room was nice but outdated furniture was not very comfortable. After a few seconds walking in socks on the carpet it was very apparent that it had been shampooed but had not dried. We reported this upon checkout, the clerk said he was sorry. But his attitude was that he could care less.
The continental breakfast was good and included premade omelets, sausage and cereals.
The signage from the freeway off ramp was poor, The same driveway leads to another hotel, a casino, and other businessess and the diretional signs are confusing.
Although noise does not usually interfere with my sleep the freeway and street noise were very noticeable.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

The hotel was a little difficult to find. It is behind several other businesses (one of them is a casino). We liked the afternoon hospitality that was offerred between 5-7 p.m. Beer, wine & sodas are offered with a light meal. The meal was baked potato (with a slew of toppings) and salad during our stay. Breakfast included a number of options, and the staff was excellent. We checked a DVD out from the front desk.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!