“Blazing 4 stars” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Camano Island, Washington
“Blazing 4 stars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Cant give it a 5-star on one visit. But can't wait to go again in Hockey season. Had the Evil Prince as it was on the special lunch menu. Who can resist with that title? Shrimp were LARGE...not the usual tiny ones you can hardly find. BEWARE!! I warned you.....4 star is HOT!!! I can't imagine anyone being able to eat 5 stars. I took my leftovers home & added a whole can of coconut milk which reduced it to 3.5 stars......yikes! To soothe my burning lips I had the homemade coconut ice cream....OMG! 3 scoops. I did my best but couldn't finish it....more than enough for 2 to share. Nice touch is the bottle of water you get to keep @ your table. And for the girls, a basket of hand lotions in the restroom to use after you wash. Great waitress/owner?

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Oregon, United States
“Best Thai food locally I have found.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I travel through the Everett area and love Thai food and am always seeking the best Thai food to stop and enjoy. This restaurant was a wonderful find. The service was immpecable even though the young waitress was super busy, but the service was still spot on. The food was fresh, hot and prepared to our parties specific requests.It is a family run place and the lady owner/chef even came out to our table to inquire about how we liked our food.
Wish I lived closer so I could eat here more often!

• Visited May 2013